Imagine I : Driving Me Crazy

This is my first ever chapter of my first ever story on Wattpad so I hope you enjoy!
(Sorry if it's a little short - I kept deleting parts I had written so I decided to start with this one)

You've been learning to drive for longer than you wish to admit and you're determined to pass your driving test as soon as possible. So, you forced Dave to come for a drive with you to practice for your up-and-coming test.

"You're going too slow, Y/N. The speed limit is 50mph! You're going at 30!" Dave grumbles as soon as you turn onto a main road.
"Babe, it's just a guide. I'm fine at this speed," you shrug.
"Yeah but- you're in the middle of the road! Move over- Christ!" He shouts suddenly.

You just roll your eyes at him.

"Wait, I thought we were going left? You missed the turn, for goodness sake!" He points at the side road you totally didn't see.
"Just shut up, okay? Dave, I'm concentrating!"

You glance over to see him running his hands through his hair in frustration. You can't help but laugh.

"What? Why are you laughing? I'm scared for my life right now!" Dave yells.
"As if! I'm safe," you insist with a chuckle at his exaggeration.
He rolls his eyes, but you catch him suppressing a smile.
"See? You trust me!" You both begin to laugh.
"Okay, okay. But next time you are NOT practising in my car! I'll get you your own to smash up!" He smirks.
"I knew you loved me really," you grin back.
"Only when you aren't driving."
"I love you too, Dave," you laugh and press down on the gas pedal.

Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the first imagine!
Had this idea in my head and decided to write it - let me know what you think, as ideas and constructive criticism is always appreciated.
Thank you for reading!
Gee x x x