Imagine III : Camp Out

Hello, I'm back with another imagine! I hope you enjoyed the first two parts. I decided this imagine should be more romantic as the previous parts were not, so hopefully it's good and you enjoy it!

It's a Saturday evening and you and your boyfriend Dave are watching reality television, with his arm slung around your shoulders and a bag of gummy sweets in your hand.
After a while, you sit up, pulling away from his grip. Dave curiously turns to face you.

"What's up, baby?"
"Can we just, like, do something?" You suggest, sighing.
"Ughh, like what? What do you mean?" Dave frowns softly at you.

You gesture to the television and the two of you on the sofa with your hands.

"We always cuddle and watch TV on Saturday nights- I mean, I obviously love cuddling. But can't we do something a little different, something fun?" You ask, grabbing his hand.
"What do you have in mind, babe?" He grins, raising an eyebrow and kissing your knuckles.

You beam at him excitedly and pull the two of you up off of the couch.

"Okay, well- I thought, do you still have that tent in the garage?"
"Yeah, ughh I think so. Why?" Dave replies.
"I really want to camp out in the garden! Just for tonight. Please, Dave!" You plead eagerly.

Dave thinks for a second, then rolls his eyes and grins.

"Okaaaay! I guess we could, but you have to promise to help me put up the tent!"
"I promise!" You clap your hands happily and peck his lips as a 'thank you'.
"And you won't get scared and start screaming if a spider crawls into the tent?" Dave smirks but you shudder.
"As long as you catch it before it comes near me! Come on, gorgeous!" You drag Dave towards the garage.

Nearly an hour later, it's dark and you are struggling to aid Dave in constructing the dusty tent in the garden.

"I give up. I can barely see what I'm doing anymore. And you aren't even helping," He grumbles, throwing a pole to the ground in frustration.
"Please, Dave! I'm trying! I really wanted to do this," you practically beg.
"I'm tired, baby. We should've done this earlier." He runs a hand through his hair.

You walk over to your handsome boyfriend and wrap your arms around his slim torso, pressing your body against his.

"Well, I was going to thank you for being so amazing and letting me camp out when we had this all set up. But I guess if you're tired..." You hint, a sly smile on your lips.

Dave smirks playfully and kisses you lightly before turning his attention back to the tent, giving a small sigh.

Another half hour later, the tent is finally set up with your duvet and mattress inside to sleep on. You hang pretty fairy lights and add comfy cushions to make it cozy.
You change into one of Dave's t-shirts and ask him politely to make you both a bowl of popcorn.
The two of you cuddle up and relax in the tent and munch on your snacks for a while, until you begin to shiver slightly.

"You cold, babe?" Dave asks.

You nod, and he pulls the duvet over both of you as you lie down beside him.
Dave pulls you close as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Thank you for camping out with me," you grin and share a passionate kiss.

Dave's hands rest on your hips as he deepens the kiss, causing you to moan quietly.
Several minutes later, Dave rolls you both over so that you are on top: straddling his waist. You gently grind on him and his hands slip under your t-shirt while you continue to kiss each other hungrily.
Your combined groans fill the tent as you make-out through the night; keeping warm by sharing each other's body heat.
Eventually you roll off Dave as you both catch your breaths after your climaxes. He rests his forehead against your own as you smile fondly at each other.

Pecking his lips softly, you whisper "I love you, Dave." and rest your head on his chest.
You hear him murmur "I love you too, Y/N." as you let your eyes close.

Author's Notes:

This part is rather long so I hope you like it! Please vote and leave any ideas in the comments.
Thanks for reading!
Gee x x x