Imagine II : Bankruptcy

Here's the second imagine! Just a random idea I decided to write so I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!

You arrive home to find Dave sitting on the couch in the living room; shoulders hunched. Standing in doorway, you watch him scrubbing at his face with his hands in frustration.
You walk over quietly and run your fingers through the hair at the top of his neck to try to comfort him.
"Hey," you whisper.
"They sued me. Worse this time. I don't know if I'll be able to pay this one off!" Dave exclaims without looking up, flicking through a pile of documents.
You sit down beside him and peck his lips softly.
"Listen, we'll get through this," you reassure him.
"You should get away while you can," Dave jokes, managing a small smile. "This is such a mess." He sighs.
"I love you and I'm not going anywhere! We'll sort this out. Everything will be okay, trust me," you pull him into a tight hug.
When you pull away, you see the glint of tears in his dazzling eyes.
"I'm going to go take a shower, why don't you join me then we can cuddle and watch movies to take your mind off things," you suggest, taking his hand.
Dave nods slowly and lets you lead him upstairs.

Author's Notes:

A little short (and rather sad!) but I hope you enjoyed reading! My head is filled with ideas for new imagines so keep an eye out for more! Also feel free to leave requests or ideas in the comments.
Thank you for reading!
Gee x x x