TUESDAY, 7.00PM

"I think we're mostly done. Want to hear what it sounds like now?" I asked Tristan.

Tristan was not snobbish or overconfident like he was in school—I would know, we were in the same clique—making him seem all the more sweet.

"Ris is my best friend. His full name is Tristan George Evans and we're almost the same age. His favourite colours are navy blue and black and he likes killer whales. He has beautiful brown hair, "poop-brown eyes", and eyelashes two miles longer than mine. He likes ripped jeans and acting tough even though he's he sweetest human being on Earth. He likes pop rock, pop punk, rock and punk music, just like me. And one secret we both share is that we both are in love with the voices of New Hope Club."

"That better not circulate around school." "I have a reputation to keep."

"When you say that it makes me feel like I should, you know."

"Princesa, a que no te atreves."

"Is it just me or do all hot boys speak Spanish?"

"You think I'm hot?"

"You're not even that good."

"I know I suck, thanks a lot."

Suddenly, a familiar platinum blonde walked past.

It was no doubt that Ris would know her. Anais walked up to us. She was a popular cheerleader, kind-of the stereotypical bitches popular girls become. Her white heels clunked against the path that she took towards us.

  "Hey Tris!" she said chirpily. "And Jermaine."

  The less enthusiastic tone of the name showed her less enthusiastic mood towards me.

  "Hi Anais. And it's Jessica, not Jermaine," he grunted.  

  "Whatever. Why're you even here with her? She has a boyfriend," Anais reminded Ris.

  His fists clenched and his jaw was set tight. Anais stared at him and giggled. He did look pretty hot like that, I guess. His brown eyes were shining, and his lips set in the sexiest way possible.

  "I knew you were cheating on your boyfriend!" Anais stated.

  She stomped away, probably to spread her gossip somewhere about how I was cheating on my perfect boyfriend, Jared, more scoop meant more popularity.

  I turned back towards Ris and he was staring at me.

  "Can I kiss you?" he asked.

  "Uh..."

  Before I could even say anything, I felt his cold lips press against mine.