Sane

Olivia goes home completely terrified. No one believes her, she thinks that she is going insane. Is this really happening or is she imagining it? Is this real life? Is it just fantasy? Is she caught in a landslide, with no escape from reality?

She doesn't know what to do. She's scared. She thinks she's going crazy. She has no one.
She is all alone. But she isn't alone, when he's there.
He is always there. Always, lurking. He's watching Benson. Always watching.
She can't sleep, eat, breathe, when she knows he's there.
She knows whatever she does, he is always there.
Every step she takes, every move she makes, he's watching.

She gets back to her apartment and is completely petrified. She keeps her back against the wall best she can.
The apartment looks the same as when she left it, but it doesn't feel empty. The apartment always feels unsettled.
She walks straight to her bedroom and gets under the covers. She decides to pick up her book and read to distract her from the fact that se isn't alone in her apartment. She is in company with a ghost of her past, not just in a figure of speech, but literally.

She tries to zone out and focus on the words on the page in front of her, but she can't seem to just relax. She feels like she always has to be doing something, but with her being on mandatory leave for her to get back to normal, she hasn't been able to even go to work.

She feels crazy, yet sane. She is positive that she isn't imagining this. And she is right..... She isn't