Chapter 1

Ana's P.O.V

"Ana ! Wake up mommy said get ready for school. " I hear Lani yell in my ear.

I groan and turn over and open my eyes to see Lani all in my face

I groan and turn over and open my eyes to see Lani all in my face. I smile and kiss her nose. She smiles widely and kisses my nose back and runs out the room. I chuckle and get up.

I grab my blue and pink fluffy towel and walked into my bathroom. Yes I have my own bathroom. I turn on the shower and waits for it to get hot. Then I hop in.

After 45mins of scrubbing my whole body I get out and wraps my towel around my body and walk back into my room. I walk to the dresser and pulls out my black and pink lace bra and panty set and puts it on.

"She say she like my swag I be cuttin up he can't hang with us he ain't cut eno-"

My phone rings and I already know its my Bestfriend Jawan.

JayBear- Wassup Anaboo

Me- Heyyyyy Bear whatchu doing.

JayBear- Nothing. I'll be there in 25.

Me- Alr. One.

JayBear- One.

I hang up and finish getting dress. I go into my closet and get my outfit out. I lay it in my bed and puts on light make up and then ties my hair into a tight bun. And then puts my outfit on.
*Outfit in MM*

I grab my XL bag and my iPhone 6 and starts to walk down the steps towards the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen to see Lani and my dad at the table and my mom standing over the stove making plates.

"Goodmorning Mámá Citá Goodmorning Pápá." I say as I sit down next to Lani.

"Goodmorning princess Ana." They say at the same time.

I smile as my mama sets my plate in front of me. I start to eat my waffles eggs and bacon. When I finish I kiss my ma and pa on the cheek and kisses Lani on her nose. I hear a horn and I grab my shoes slides them on and walks out the door.

I hop into bear's all black hummer and kisses his cheek.

"BEARRRRR !!" I yell after I sit down.

"ANAAAA !!" He yells back and we start to laugh.

"Why you didn't text me back last night big head." I say and turns toward him.

"Mybad ya boy was getting some good ass head last night." He says smiling hard.

"So nigga I should slap yo black ass ole ugly ass." I yell pushing his head.

"Awwww I'm sorry bestie." He say in a baby voice.

I laugh and roll my eyes and sits back and closes my eyes.

"Ana wake up we hea." I hear bear say as I sit up.

I open the door and jumps out.
I walk around the car and reaches my arms out for bear.

"What?" He says looking down.

" I want a piggy back ride." I say smiling.

"Hell naw you good." He says frowning.

"Please?" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh man cmon!" He says bending down.

I smile and jumps on his back.

As we start walking towards the school I see some boy coming towards us.