Chapter 3

Ana's P.O.V

"Tiana we're here." I hear deshawn say. I sit up and look around and notice were at Red Robin.

"Omg yo they burgers be on 10 and so does they fries Mann." I say excitedly.

He laughs and says "I figured you would like this place."

He opens his door and comes to my side and opens my door. He then holds his hand out so I put my hand in his and hop out.

He closes the door and we start walking towards the building. Once we get in side the waiter comes right up to us.

"Hey welcome to red robin my names Kaylen and I'll be your waiter right this way." She says looking at Shawn with a flirty smile.

Once we get to our table we sit on the same side.

"Can I get you guys anything to start off with." She says touching Shawn's shoulder.

Before I could say anything he does.

"Don't fucking touch me you see I'm with my girl that's very disrespectful I think you owe her an apology." He says highly irritated.

"I'm sorry." She say dryly

"Now go get us a new waiter." He says waving his hand dismissing her.

I bust out laughing holding my stomach. The rest of the time was good and we were now on our way back to school.

As we pulled in a parking spot outside of school I started to get out but he pulled me back.

I turned around."I was wondering if I could take you out around 7." He said nervously

"Sure." I say smiling. We exchange phone numbers and we get out and walk towards the school. Once we get inside walk straight to our last hour of the day.

I walk in and go straight to the back with bear. I put my head phones in and put my head down.

*End of the day*

I walk to my locker to see everyone standing there talking.

"Cmon y'all we have basketball practice remember?" I say

We grab our Nike and pink brand bags and starts walking toward the gym.

We change in our gear and start to practice.

*after practice*

I walk outside and I look around for my dads car. I hear loud music and I automatically know its him.

I walk over to his black and gold charger and get in.

He turns the music down.

"How was practice babygirl." He says with his eyes on the road.

"It was ight. A friend of mines wants to take me out tonight." I say looking at him with puppy eyes.

"A boy huh?" He says.

I nod my head.

"If the Lil nigga try anything you let me know I'm not the same Kevin I used to be but its easy to go back to him." He said referring to his drug life.

"Dad I know I know and I got Silver in my purse." I say smiling as we pull into the drive way.

"That's my girl." He says smiling back.

We get out the car and opens the front door.

"Mámá? Láni?" I say

"Your ma took Lani to fun town with makiya." He says

"Oh well I'm going to get ready." I say halfway up the stairs.

I walk into my room drop my bag and walk straight to the shower I turn it on undress and hop right in. After 30mins I hop out and grab my towel and walk out.

I sit in front of the mirror and puts on light make up as in mascara pink baby lips and light blush.

I pick up my phone and check the time 5:55. I walk to my closet and pull out my outfit and put it on. *outfit in MM* I then start on my hair I curl it in tight curls then put on my beanie.

I stood up and looked in the mirror. I must say I look mighty fine so I decided to take a picture for insta.

@SpoiledAna- I look like my mama but I act like my daddy.

Satisfied. I grabbed my purse and checked the time 6:25. I sat on my bed and soon drifted off to sleep.