Chapter 2

Ana's P.O.V

I ain't mean to say it like that but I know his type he's just like jawan their both hoes and they know they are.

Anyway as I'm walking to my first hour I see my crew at my locker. Chynna, Skylar, Tianna, and Miyah.

"Hey Chica's." I say as I approach my locker.

"Hey Boo." Sky says smiling

"Hey babymama! " yells Mimi

"Hey AnaPooh." Chy and Tianna at the same time.

"Where Shawn at?" Miyah says

"Outside with one of his homies." I say just as he was approaching my locker.

"Heyyy girllssss." He says in a girl voice.

We all laugh and replies with heys and wassup's.

"So y'all know that we only got 2mins to get to class right?" He says.

We all look at the clock and then back at each other and take off running towards our first hour. When we get to the door we all decide on who's walking in first. After like at least 10 mins they all chose me -_-.

I open the door and walk in with them trailing behind me.

"Ms.Jackson your late for the 3rd time this week." My teacher Mr.behen says turning around.

"Man I'm not the only one you know you see them behind me so don't pick me out of everyone else the fuck." I snapped well I did tell y'all I had a bad attitude.

"Watch who your talking to I can suspend you." He says walking towards me.

By now that crew had stepped up behind me just in case he was planning on touching me.

"Suspend me then fuck that's gon do ya ain't nun but a pussy nigga anyway ia have my daddy handle yo old bitch ass." I say with that me and my crew walk towards our seats in the back row.

He then walks back to the board and starts to write. Then after 20mins at least the door opens and in comes ole boy from earlier he walks straight to the back and sits next to me.

"Oh hell nah he comes in extra fucking late and yo stanking ass ain't got shit ta say huh?" I yell causing everyone to look at me.

"Itiana you have detention and so does Mr. Brown." He says looking irritated.

"Fuck y'all looking at!" I say and everyone turns back around.

Ugh ain't even lunch yet and I can already tell its gonna be ah long day.

*LunchTime*

I'm leaving my 3rd hour its finally lunch time and I'm extremely hungry. I run to my locker throws my books in and closes it. I turned around and that guy from earlier is standing right behind me.

"Is there something you need help with?" I say with an attitude.

"Aye ma I was just going to ask if you wanted to go out with me for lunch but Neva mind ." he says and starts to walk away.

I instantly felt bad.

"Aye uhh...."I say.

" Deshawn." He finishes my sentence.

"Yeah deshawn mybad I'm just irritated and hungry but yeah let's go." I say to him and we start to walk out the school.

I grab my phone out of my purse and texts bear and let him know why I'm not coming to lunch.

Textmode

Andpooh- Aye bear I'm going out with deshawn for lunch we'll be back before 4th hour.

Jaybearr- Aw shitttt I see ya thugga thugga pimpin and shit.

Anapooh- lmao shut up foe it ain't even like that.

Jaybearr- I'm JP but alr be careful hml if I gotta body daa nigga lmao. One.

Anapooh- fashoo Brodie. One.

Textmode off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jawan in MM

Chyanna & Tianna ^^*their going to be twins*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chyanna & Tianna ^^*their going to be twins*

The Love I Got For This Thugजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें