nine

I'm here, I'm here! Now what is it that I had to  be awaken from?" I ask as I meet Christina and Meredith in the tunnel.

Meredith holds up a positive signed pregnancy test.

"What?!" I exclaim as Mere smiles.

"Wow your pregnant?" Christina asks amazed.

"About time you make me an aunt again!" I say with excitement.

"It wasn't even planned." Mere tells us.

"This is very adult I'm proud of you Meredith Grey," Christina tells her as she gets paged and leaves.

"So you can't tell anyone yet and even Derek," Meredith explains.

"My lips are sealed! This is the happiest I've ever been since Jackson," I say as I walk away.

The day that everyone heard Jackson and I's conversation that night Meredith had me talk to her about what happened so she knows now.

**

Alex and I were walking to the supply closet as we hear a gun shot and once we enter the man points his gun towards Alex gets shot.

The man points his gun towards me.

Bang!

The last thing I saw was the ceiling getting blurry as I black out.

What the hell just happened?

I open my eyes as I look around and I see a dead Reed on the ground and I try to look for Alex but he's gone.

I crawl over to Reed and I press my fingers to her neck to find a pulse but there was no pulse.

"Reed," I say as I try to crawl out of the supply closet and I press my hand to my stomach where the gunshot wound is.

I crawl through the halls and I see them empty, someone has to had found out there was a shooter here and called it a lockdown.

I found a railing to lift myself up and I tried to walk and as I was peeking over a corner I saw the man shoot some security guards and nurses.

I left somewhere else and I tried going down the stairs but must've tripped on my shoe lace which cause me to fall down the flight of stairs and I heard a crack.

I fell stomach to the ground and as I tried to get up my ankle was in pain.

"Ow," I cry in pain as I reach my hand to my ankle and it felt weird.

I tried to get up but I couldn't put pressure on my ankle so I put more pressure on the one that was fine and I tried to walk, more like I limped around.

I held on to thing to help me walk, like I put my hands on the walls.

As I reached one of the floors, I sat down since I couldn't walk anymore.

Tears were streaming down my face on how much pain I was in.

MEREDITH GREY

Cristina and I walked out of the the closet and began walking through the halls and then we stop as we see Derek being held at gunpoint.

"No!" I yell as Cristina holds me back and we stand there watching them.

Gary and Derek talk but we don't know what there saying and then April comes out of Derek's office and he turns and tells her go but Gary took out his gun and shot Derek.

"No!!" I scream as I try to make Cristina let go of me but she takes me back to the closet.

"Cristina! You got to let me go!" I tell her as she blocks the door.