eleven

HAILEE SHEPHERD

Even though I can't work I still go to the hospital but I mainly just walk around and check how things are going and I go to get check ups with Callie.

As I entered the hallway, I see Mark hugging a dark haired girl.

I give him a questioning look as he pulls away.

"Look here's Hailee!" He says as the girl turns around and it appears to be Amelia.

"Amelia?" I ask.

"HaileeBaby!" She exclaims as she runs to me and hugs me as I pull her right.

"Oh my god baby I haven't seen you in so long," She says still hugging me.

"I've missed you," I say into her shoulder.

Since I only had one brother Derek and I were really close but out of all my sisters Amelia and I were the closest.

We both were kinda alike besides the drugs and all.

"What happened to your leg?" She asks as she looks at my booted ankle.

"I got shot! Then I fell down some stairs and I ended up breaking my ankle," I laugh as she slaps my arm.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" I ask rubbing my arm.

"Derek's an ass for getting shot and not retuning my calls and your the other ass for getting shot, hurting your ankle, and not returning my calls," She tells me as Mark stands besides her.

"I'm sorry, I've just been going through a hard time right now and I've been busy but if I wasn't so busy I would've call back right away!" I tell her as she shakes her head.

"Do you know where Derek's at?" She asks us.

"I just got here, why do you need him?" I ask her.

"I brought him that!" She says pointing the man waiting.

"You bought him Brett Favre?" Mark asks.

"No. I bought him a brain tumor," She smiles.

Soon Derek comes with Christina and Meredith.

"Amy," Derek says.

"Well if you answered my calls I wouldn't have to stalk you," Amelia tells him.

"Yeah why didn't her call your sister?" Mark butts in.

"Sister?" Meredith asks.

"Meredith, Christina. This is Amy," Derek introduces.

"Amelia. He's the only one who gets to call me Amy but nice to finally meet you," Amelia says shaking Meredith's hand.

"Likewise" She says.

"Amy, well Amelia is also a neurosurgeon," Mark says.

"Another one? You Shepherds grow them like weeds," Christina says.

"Well I'm not a neurosurgeon, actually I haven't even chosen my specialty," I tell them.

"Who's this, your husband?" Derek finally asks about the man Amelia bought.

"Derek this is Tom," She introduces.

"Todd," he corrects her.

"Well best luck to you both," Derek scoffs as he begins walking.

"No. We met on the plane he has a probable pituitary tumor," She explains.

"Did she say you have spongy hands?" Derek asks Todd.