Chapter Fifteen

warning: torture :)

"Hand me the pliers, sweetie." Mitch held out a gloved hand, keeping his eyes fixated on Alex. Scott bit his lip and handed them to him. Mitch wrapped his fingers around and handles and beamed at Alex, looking like a kid in a candy store. "This is going to be so much fun!" Mitch giggled, sending chills down the other men's spines. 

Mitch threw a leg over Alex's hips and straddled him, tilting his head to the side with a dog's innocence. "Get the fuck off of me." Alex hissed and tried bucking his hips to get the younger man off. Mitch simply moaned and shot Alex a lustful look. 

"I don't think you want to do that again." Mitch advised, running the blunt blades of the pliers along Alex's jawline. "Now, open wide or I'll force you to." Alex refused, keeping his jaw clamped shut determinedly. Mitch tsked in amusement and suddenly slammed the tool in his hand against the side of his face. 

Alex swore, his jaw loosening naturally from the hit. Mitch immediately, slipped his fingers between Alex's lips, prying his jaw open. He smirked and glanced back at Scott. "Come hold open our guest's mouth for me." He cooed. Scott frowned and slowly walked over. "I don't have day, Scottie." Immediately, Scott quickened his pace and under Mitch's watchful gaze, slipped his fingers into Alex's mouth. 

Alex looked up at Scott, his eyes watering as he tried not to cry. "Why?" He asked, the word altered because of the intrusion. Scott simply averted his gaze, staring down at the floor silently. 

Mitch purred and leaned forward, rolling his hips down Alex's thighs until he was almost lying down. He looked into his mouth and giggled. "Pretty teeth. Pretty, pretty teeth." Mitch twitched and giggled again, working the pliers in to Alex's mouth. The second Alex realized what was happening, he tried screaming, the screams mostly air. Mitch tsked, shaking his head in mock disappointment. 

"No, no. No screaming." He murmured, pressing a finger to Alex's lips. Alex glared, the tears rolling down his cheeks freely now. Mitch continued working the pliers into his mouth and latched onto one of his front teeth. Then, he began to tug.

Alex shrieked immediately, the volume startling Scott to the point where he almost let go. Mitch shot him a dirty look that clearly meant he was next if he did. Scott gulped and ducked his head. The sound was horrible. The tooth was definitely not supposed to come out, causing a horrid ripping noise to fill the room. Scott cringed and looked up towards the ceiling, looking extremely uncomfortable.

Mitch giggled and continued yanking, his entire body jerking with each pull. Soon, he squealed in delight and pulled a bloody tooth out of Alex's mouth. "Beautiful, just beautiful." Mitch brought the tooth closer to his face, observing the tissue curiously. "You have very nice teeth, Alex." He complimented and placed the tooth on the nightstand. 

Alex moaned quietly, his mouth throbbing with pain. He struggled to swallow the blood beginning to well up in his mouth and coughed. Scott just pretended his fingers weren't about to be stained with his crush's blood. 

"Next tooth!" 

By the time all thirty-two teeth were out of Alex's mouth, Scott was crying, Alex was delirious, and Mitch was still laughing. 

"That was an adventure! Scottie, look at all that blood!" Mitch groaned, dipping his already bloody fingers into the blood pooling in Alex's mouth. He playfully ran a streak down the side of Scott's face and giggled at Scott's look of horror. "Hey, don't cry. He deserved it." Mitch patted Alex's cheek. "Isn't that right?" 

Alex just moaned in pain. 

Mitch shrugged and looked over at Scott. "Grab a knife. You can pick the size." He hummed. (at this point, i realized i ended the last chapter with mitch picking up a knife but fuck it lmao) Scott nodded nervously and backed away, reaching down to pick up the smallest knife. He handed it to Mitch. "Thank you!" Mitch beamed and leaned over, pressing a kiss to Scott's cheek, right over the blood stain.