The Concert

*Readers POV*

As I screamed when I heard them singing "Broken Home" I screamed in joy as I said, "I LOVE YOU LUKE!!" As I held out my sign for Luke to try and notice me.
I cried in happiness when I saw Luke look my way. As they need the song I heard Luke say seriously, "Okay I want to talk about a serious issue that I just noticed while we was singing Safety Pin. I want this girl that is in the second row with the Red flannel and that was holding the 'I <3 you Luke Hemmings!' poster. Please come up on the stage for me." My eyes went wide as he looks straight at me.

*Luke Hemmings' POV*

As I was singing Broken Home, I turn to look at this girl in the second row. She has her hands up with her sign she made just for me, and I see something.... Something I wouldn't have thought she would ever do. I see scars and scrapes on her arm from her self harming herself.
I thought, "I should get her on stage... She needs to feel loved and appreciated. As we finished the song I decided to speak. "Okay I wanna talk about a serious issue that I just noticed while we was singing Broken home. I want this girl that is in the second row, wearing a red flannel and was holding the 'I <3 you Luke Hemmings!' poster. Please come up here on the stage for me." I look straight at her as she stared back wide eyed.
She starts to get up and walk to the stage. She got on the stage and I hold my hand out. "Please take my hand. I noticed while I was singing that song, while you were holding that poster that you have scars. And they're on your arms... I want to talk about self harming."

*Reader's POV*

I start to walk and go on the stage, Luke holds his hand out. As I go to take his hand he starts to say through the microphone, "Please take my hand. I noticed while I was singing that song, while you were holding that poster that you have scars. And they're on your arms... I want to talk about self harming."
I sigh as I lower my head. I feel his hand on my jean and he hugs me tight. He says, "Life can be hard a lot of times, but we have to make it through the tough times... We have to push through even though sometimes we don't feel like we shouldn't... Me, Michael, Calum, and Ashton are with you. I want to sing a song that is dedicated to you. Do you know 'Safety Pin? I think you would know." I nod blushing a bit. "Well this song is just for you." He smiled as he hands me an extra microphone and the music starts to play. Luke's starts out with Calum in this song.
"Runaway, were the long lost children. Running to the edge of the world. Everybody wants to throw us away. Broken boy meets broke girl. You said "you tried it all before, and it only makes it worse." Oh but this time, maybe this time." He turned to me smiling. That was when I smiled and sung, "Two wrongs make a right." Then helped them sing the chorus.

*Third Person POV*

When the concert was finished, she went back to her seat to get her stuff and Luke got off the stage. He said, "Do you need help carrying anything?" (Y/N) blushed and smiled at Luke. She said, "Thanks. I do need help carrying a few bags... It was an honor to sing with you guys. I had a lot of fun tonight. It was the best night of my life." She hands Luke the two bags that has the stuff she bought in it. Luke follows (Y/N) to her car. As she started to put the stuff in the backseat of her car, Luke handed her a piece of paper that has his number on it, blushing a bit. He said, "If you need anything, you can call me. I would love you to contact me. You seem really cool and I would love to know you better." Luke smiled as (Y/N) takes the piece of paper and hugged him. She said, "Thank you Luke. This means a lot to me. Your the best. I promise I will contact you as soon as I can. Thanks again with helping me with the stuff." Luke said blushing more, "It's no problem. Have a safe trip back home." She blushed and smiled. "I will, you have a safe trip too." Luke giggled a bit and smiled. "I'm actually going to be staying here for the break that we have. And it's about a month or two. I'm gonna be staying here for the break." She smiled as she went inside of her car and put her keys in the ignition. "Well then I guess I'll contact you when I get home and maybe we can hangout sometime during your break." Luke smiled and nodded. "I'll see you around." She smiled as she shut the door and started her car and drove off back home.