The First Conversation

*Readers POV*

It was 12:30 at night when I got home from the concert. As she parked in her driveway she started to say, "Damn... I'm so exhaus..." *Cough cough cough cough* "Damnit... My voice is starting to give out now.... Oh well it was worth it." I get out of my car and unlock my door in my house. I enter my house with all my stuff in my hands and turned in the light with my elbow. "There, light for me to see."
She goes into her room and sets everything down, including her posters. She started thinking about Luke when she was putting her stuff she bought up in her room. She hung up her shirts she bought up in her closet. She smiled and whispered since she is loosing her voice, "There... All done putting stuff away. Now should I text Luke...? And tell him I made it home safe?" She blushed as she giggled and pulled out the little piece of paper that has his number out of her pocket and also got her phone. "Okay now I got him in my contacts. Now I'm gonna text him telling him it's me."
Reader: Hey :) it's me. The girl from the concert. By the way you guys rocked tonight! It was amazing.
Immediately after I sent that text to him, he replied immediately.
Luke: Oh hey! Thanks you were amazing too you had an amazing voice when you helped me and the guys out singing Safety Pin. :) So, are you home?
Reader: ="> thanks that was really nice of you to say. And yeah I'm home. I made it home safely I thought I would tell you :)
Luke: It's no problem :) and I'm glad you made it home safely. I was actually thinking if you got home safely. Well it's late... I think you should get some rest and I get that voice of yours is tired too with being at a concert and screaming and singing and everything lol :) so I'm going to let you get some sleep.
Reader: Oh yeah lol my voice is already going out. I should rest. It has been a long day and I am pretty tired. I hope you have a nice rest. I'll text you tomorrow :) night
Luke: Thanks I hope you do too. Night talk to you tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to it :)

That was when I yawned and put my phone on lock mode, put it on the nightstand next to my bed, got in my bed and got comfortable and fell asleep. With the lights on.

Authors Note:
Okay so I'm sorry this is such a short update but I still haven't got up to at least 10 readers on my last chapter. I got bored and I have been wanting to write a chapter in this fanfiction. So I made a short chapter and it is also because I didn't know what to start the chapter out with so yeah.... But hope you guys enjoy!