The Next Day

*Luke's POV*
I begin to wake up as the sun hits the window and his my eyes. "Damn sun..." I get up and close the blinds and look at the clock as it reads 8:38 AM. "Ughhh it's too early in the morning!" I groan as I fall onto my bed and close my eyes once again. I look around the room and then thought. "I could get dressed for today." I go to my closet as I go and and put on my Nirvana shirt with black skinny jeans and also with my black converse I hear my phone go off. I go to my phone to see I got a message. I unlock my phone as I saw the message was from Y/N.

Y/N: Hey if your up lol
Luke: Yeah I'm up what's up?
Y/N: Nothing much just about to get ready for today... I just woke up XD
Luke: Haha I woke up about 15 minutes ago. How did you sleep?
Y/N: I slept really good... Way better than I've ever slept
Luke: Well that's good to hear! Lol so what are your plans for today?
Y/N: I really don't know... I kind of don't have that much money to do stuff with since I spent almost all of it last night during the concert XD lol
Luke: well... maybe we could go do something if you would like? I'm not doing that much this is our break and so I am not really doing anything... so maybe we could hangout and get to know each other better...?

Its been about a minute without getting a response, so I sat my phone down. As soon as I set it down... *Ding!* I get my phone and see that she said yes! I smile wide as I text back saying that I'll be there in about and hour or hour and a half. I finish getting ready as I go to eat my breakfast. I pull out my phone and text Y/N.

Luke: Are you ready? I'm all finished getting ready I'm about to head out.
*Ding!*
Y/N: Yeah I'm ready I'll see you when you get here :)
Luke: Okay :)

That was when I grabbed my keys and left to go to see Y/N.

*Y/N's POV*
As I get the message that Luke is on his way I bolted for the bathroom as I started to get ready. "I need to look good for Luke... He's famous and he's really cute! I can do this!" I smile as I put on my Pierce the Veil t-shirt and ripped dark blue skinny jeans

 He's famous and he's really cute! I can do this!" I smile as I put on my Pierce the Veil t-shirt and ripped dark blue skinny jeans

I put on my black and white checkered vans, then did my makeup

I put on my black and white checkered vans, then did my makeup. I then brushed my teeth as I did so I used some mouthwash and smiled into the mirror. "Perfect!" I smiled wide as I giggle as I hear a knock on the door. I smiled wide as I washed the sick out and walked to the door and opened it. "Come in. Make yourself at home."