Chapter 2- Reunited

"Mika?"

The two stared at each other, lost in each other's eyes. It had been fifteen years since they had last met. Yet, Yuichiro found himself blushing as if he were a little kid again. He shakily lifted his hand, still not able to believe that it was the Mika that he had been in love for so long.

Mikaela broke the silence by jumping onto Yuu, hugging him tightly.

"Yuu-chan!" Mika cried, tears streaming down his face. "It's really you, it's really you! I've been looking everywhere and... and I finally found you!"

Yuichiro was speechless. There was so much he wanted to say, yet nothing came out. All he could do was cry along with Mika.

"Yuu-chan don't cry," Mika soothed between hiccups. "I'm here now."

"I'm not crying," Yuichiro sniffed. "I'm not a kid anymore."

Mika laughed. "You're still the same as I remembered. My beloved Yuu-chan."

"You haven't changed at all, Mika."

Mika smiled, tears glistening on his cheeks. "Yuu-chan... I've been saying your name for so long, to think I would actually see you again." 

"I had hated myself for those fifteen years," Yuu recalled. "That I never asked for your address or how I would be able to find you again. To think you would just show up at my apartment one day."

"You're tearing up again, Yuu-chan,"

"B-Be quiet."

It felt as if time had stopped, as the two lovebirds continued to hug each other outside Yuu's apartment.

"Yuu-chan," Mika mumbled softly. "You're finally mine..."

"What was that?"

Mika shook his head, pulling out of Yuu's embrace, and smiled. "Yuu-chan, let's spend all of our time together from now on!"

"Your the one sounding like a kid now..." Yuu began seeing the kid version of Mika in Mika's place, causing him tears to trickle down his cheeks. Even though it seemed like Mikaela didn't change at all, Yuu felt as if Mika was a different person.

But of course, that was another aspect of growing up. Yuichiro could only regret that he didn't spend that fifteen years with Mika. Suddenly, an idea popped in his head.

"Mika... would you like to live with me?" Yuu asked, a bit flustered. "I d-don't have another bed b-but-"

"Yuu-chan!" Mika exclaimed, jumping onto Yuu again. "I'm so glad you want me too! I didn't have anywhere else to go anyways..."

"Mikaaa," Yuu groaned. "How could you just leave everything behind and look for me? What if I said no?  What if-"

"Yuu-chan wouldn't say that." Mika giggled. "I know Yuu-chan wouldn't say that."

"I guess you're right." Yuu blushed. "Ah, come in, come in."

Mika went inside Yuu's apartment, taking a good look at everything.

"It's drenched in the smell of coffee." Mika observed, waving his hand in front of his nose.

"Sorry sorry," Yuu quickly ran after Mika, hugging the blond from behind. "I usually have to stay up late so I drink coffee so I don't fall asleep. You see , I now work as a-"

"Teacher," Mika continued, blushing because Yuu was touching him.

"How'd you know?"

"You were grading papers on your coffee table," Mika pointed.