Chapter 3- The "Writing" Department

"Shinoa's coming back," Yoichi sighed, turning off his phone. "I don't know why she's always like this."

"Running off like that, isn't that a bit extreme?" Yuu laughed. "She's always messing around. Typical Shinoa."

"Maybe she forgot something?"

"Like her brain."

"Yuu-kun don't be like that..."

Yuichiro shrugged. "There's always that thing about Shinoa that you hate so much sometimes..."

"Yet you talk about her like she's the best thing in the world," Mika muttered. He didn't like how Yuichiro was so friendly. Fifteen years ago, the dark-haired boy was a shut-in, only caring about himself and Mika. But now, he was a whole different person. Mikaela didn't like that about him.

"Pfft," Yuichiro chuckled. "I wouldn't say that. After all, you're the best thing in my world now, Mika."

The blond's face grew bright red as Yoichi interrupted the two. "W-Wait, are you guys-"

Yet, Yoichi was also interrupted when Yuichiro's door flew open. Shinoa, with a smirk on her face, stepped into Yuu's apartment.

"You're late," Yuu complained. "If you were a student I'd give you a detention right here and now."

"Yuu, that's kinky," Shinoa winked, causing Mika to cringe immensely.

"What?"

"I'm just teasing you, chill."

"I'm just teasing you, chill," Mika quietly mocked under his breath, the only one hearing him was Yoichi.

"But I mean, if you had a late pass..." Yuu played along.

"Oh right!" Shinoa took a box out of her purse. "It's really expensive coffee and I wanted to try it out with you tw- three."

"Oh you actually came prepared."

"Should I go brew a cup of coffee for senpai?" Shinoa asked.

"Senpai would love that," Yuu responded, making Shinoa giggle as she went over to Yuu's coffee maker.

"Senpai," Mika muttered, causing Yoichi to stare at him worriedly. 

"Mika, did you say something?" Yuichiro asked, seeing that Mika was quietly sulking.

The blond scooted closer to Yuu. "I didn't say anything...important," he finished quietly, glancing over at Yoichi who looked like he was going to pee his pants.

"Mika is something wrong?"

"No. Nothing's wrong," Mika assured, leaning on Yuichiro's shoulder. "I just wanted to be close to you."

"Aw that's cute," Yuichiro complimented.

"C-Cute?"

He thinks I'm cute? Mika thought to himself, blushing a bit.

"Well yea, I me-" Yuu began.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Shinoa interrupted, almost causing Mika to flip the coffee table, march up to Shinoa, and give her a slap right across the face. "Who's this blondie?"

Yuichiro grinned. "Well, you see. I'm sure you already know, he's my childhood fri-"

"Lover." Mika interrupted. "We're lovers."

Shinoa gasped. "Yuu, is this true?"

"Mika's not wrong..." Yuu smirked.

"Mika..." Shinoa mumbled. "So he actually came back."