I

Clarke Crowe prided herself on being an excellent artist, an excellent student, and an excellent flatmate. Her few friends could attest to this statement. She could probably have asked the whole school but few students knew who she was. As soon as she arrived at the school she threw herself into her studies, only people she spoke to being Marlene Mickinnon and Alice Fortescue, them being her roommates and all. When she was younger she never thought she would have the chance to go to university, seeing as she grew up in a loving but poor household. But now her life was turned around. After her father's book sold to a publishing company they had enough money to send her to university and still be able to live a healthy life.

Remus Lupin was not so lucky to be able to go to both university and have extra money, his family barely scraped by but they managed. His goal was to be able to not only publish his own book (hopefully a series of books) but he also dreamed of one day moving his parents into a brand new house with plenty of room. Lyall and Hope deserved the best and that's what their only child wanted to give them, especially after everything they did for him. He was widely known across the school because of his lovely roommates and best mates, Sirius Black, James Potter, and Peter Pettigrew. Remus couldn't ask for a better life, but soon he was going to be given a chance at one.

     These two lonely souls had no clue what would happen this year and I don't think they'd ever imagine their lives changing so drastically. Soon their lives would cross and become so knotted together that they could never be untangled. But it's not like they'd want that.