Chapter One

This is my first fanfic so enjoy!
I don't know what I'm doing oml
----------------------------------------------------
Dans Pov

I walked through the school doors hoping he wouldn't notice me. I hid my slightly tanned face under my black oversized hoodie and tried to make my self feel as small as possible.

I saw Kyle and his gang make eye contact with me and walked right up to me.

"Hey loser!" He said fiercely.

"You didn't think you would skip your punishment did you?"

"N..no." I stuttered. Frightened that I would be even more in pain then I already am.

Kyle kicked me to the ground and formed more large bruises on my back.

"You were a mistake!" He punched my eye and I could feel the stinging of the open wound. "You don't deserve to be alive!"

I wanted the pain to end but he was right. Im a waste of life. Kyle eventually walked away and left me on the floor of the hallway.

My vision was blurry and my head felt fuzzy. I slowly got up to my feet and limped to class before the bell rang.

This is normal to me. Wake up, don't eat, go to school, get beat up, go home, repeat. A normal day in the life of Dan Howell.

Well what did you think of my first chapter! I will continue this story! This is fun to write c: bye!!