Chapter 3

Thx for 5 views! :D

Phil's POV

I was walking around the school to remember all the fun (and bad) memories I've had at this place. 

In the distance, I hear a faint "Please.. stop.."

"Huh? I say to myself quietly. What on earth was that? I skip to the back of the school and see a young man with chocolate brown hair lying on the floor, with blood drenched on the side of his face.

Their were large bruises everywhere his skin was exposed. I ran over to help him. "Oh My god!" I was in shock.

I picked him up and he tried to speak, I could tell it hurt him to talk so I shushed him. "Don't worry. You will be okay." I said with a reassuring tone.

I saw him look me in the eyes and I saw a fearful look in his eyes. "I won't hurt it you, I promise." He glanced at my pale face with his rich brown eyes and then passed out in my arms.

I brought him to my car and drove to my flat where then  lied him on my couch and treated his wounds. I pulled up his shirt and he was skinny. Very skinny. Too skinny. "Oh my." I said quietly so I wouldn't disturb his slumber.

I bandaged and wiped the dried maroon blood from his wounds under his black t-shirt, and lightly pulled it back down.

I left to the kitchen for a second and I heard him stir awake.

"Where am I?" I heard him yell.

"Hi, I found you lying um.. on the ground injured so, I, um, wanted to help." I said slowly. His eyes seemed less afraid as he glanced at me.

"Well, hi. I'm Dan." He said. Dan, I  thought. What a nice name.

"Hi Dan! I'm Phil." I smiled and he slowly smirked a fake smirk.

Dan's POV

I awoke from blackness to see I'm in a different place. I'm no longer at the school. "Where am I?" I yell while looking at the bandages on my wrists. 

"Hi." A tall man with black hair came through the kitchen doors into the lounge. "I found you lying on the ground and I wanted to help. He said slowly.

 "Oh." I mumbled, quietly enough that he couldn't hear me.

 His baby blue eyes were filled with happiness and joy and he could probably tell mine were filled with sorrow and pain. He is only helping me because he feels bad for me.

 "Well, Hi I'm Dan."

"Hi Dan! I'm Phil!" He smiled and I plastered a fake smirk on my face. I knew he didn't fall for my false smirk. 

I tried get up but it hurt from the scab on my side and Phil knew. "Dan, you should rest. You can stay at my place until you get better."

He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Would you like anything?" He said with a caring tone.

I shook my head no, and stared into his crystal blue eyes. They shined with light. He lit the room up with light when he walked in. 

"If you don't mind me asking. Why didn't any of your friends help you from those jerks?" He turned his head like a confused puppy. 

"I um, I don't have any.." I looked at the ground and slowly made my way back up to Phil's eyes. 

"What? You don't have any? He seemed shocked. 

I knew he was lying, I was a boring, ugly, guy. He's just trying to be nice. I bet he thinks i'm a pathetic loser like everyone else.

"Oh. Well you can be my friend." He smiled.

Friend. I thought to myself. I've never had a friend. Who would want to be friends with me? 

"Okay." I responded with small grin. 

"Thanks for letting me stay." I said quickly.

"Of course." He said to me with a smile plastered on his face. 

"You seem like a nice guy Dan."

"Thanks." I said, knowing he didn't mean it. 

"Well, I'll lead you to the guest bedroom."

I slowly stood up and he guided me to my bedroom. "Here you go!" He said while opening the door.

"I'll leave you by yourself in here. Holler my name if you need anything!" He skipped out of the room and left to his.

I was changing into some pajamas he set in one of the drawers. 

Hi Dan.

"Oh no." I whispered to myself. "They're back.