Chapter 4

Dan's POV

 I paced my room, hoping they wouldn't come back. The voices. They tell phrases I don't want to hear.

I see a "friend "is trying to help you. 

I yelled in my pillow, "Yes! He is so leave me alone!"

Why would another human try to help a piece garbage like you? 

I ended up just listening to the voice. It wouldn't leave if I tried to ignore it.

You actually think he will be your friend?

No one would be friends with you. Your too fat, your too ugly.

By now I felt a tear slip out of my eye. I buried my head in my pillow and I felt my eyes swell up with more tears. 

"Phil?" I yelled, wanting him to clarify if what the voice was saying was true.

He jogged to my room and saw my crying face.

"Oh Dan, what happened?" His face looked full of worry.

"I,I..I want to kknow if y,you actually care about me." I said, feeling my face get swelling up with more tears.

He embraced me in a hug. "Dan, of course I care about you. You are my friend. Whatever those boys said to you, really got in your head. You are a great person Dan. Forget about them.

He pulled away from the hug and wiped my tear. His blue eyes stared into mine. 

"I have voices hidden in my head that tell me these things. The worst part is, I believe them." I said, staring Phil in the eyes.

"Aw Dan, Forget about them. They are there because you believe what they say to you." 

"Okay, I'll try." I said, knowing it would be impossible to forget about them.

"Here how about this," He says while smiling "Let's go get some cookies from the pantry and then watch a movie."

"Fine with me." I said while trying to show a fake smile.

He skipped to the pantry, grabbed the cookies, and put on a movie.

I went ahead and sat down on the sofa. He sat down with the cookies next to me. I watched about a hour in the movie and then fell asleep.

Phil's POV

He fell asleep half way through the movie on my shoulder, he is adorable when he sleeps.

No Phil, stay friends, and help him through his depression. Nothing else.

I slowly got up and set his head on a pillow. I went to the closet and found a warm, blue blanket and lade it on him.

Once he was taken care of I slipped on my pajamas and went to bed.

End of this chapter! New one (Hopefully) Tomorrow!