Chapter 1

Marina^^^^

*Marina's pov

Today is the day. The choosing. But first let me introduce myself. My name is Marina. I am pretty short and not skinny but no that fat. I have extremely long hair which I am proud of, and brown eyes.

I am part wolf, her name is Melody. She is pure silver and pretty big for a she-wolf. Probably the best thing ever is to find your mate, and I'm pretty god damn ready.

The only thing holding me back is my dad. He abuses me. My mom died when I was little from rouges and he blames me. He beats me and punches me. I cry myself to sleep just about every night.

"Slut, come here", says my father. I run downstairs and stand tall, not looking him in the eye.

"Yes father?", I say my voice cracking.

"Be ready in 3 hours whore, if you are late I will break your neck", he slaps me across the face for good measure.

I whimper and run up the steps. I go and shower, washing my hair with strawberry scented products and washing my body with mango splash. I shave my legs and pits.
When I get out, I dry off wraping myself in a robe. I put my ipod on my speaker and play some Luke Bryan, dear lord his assssss.....

I start packing everything I own, because if it just so happens Im his mate, I move in that day. When I pack every, I throw on a white sun dress and some brown cowboy boots. I do some simple makeup and curl my hair. When I look at my phone I have 10 minutes left so I take my things downstairs and sit on the couch.

"Ready hoe?"

I shake my head yes and pick up my things, walking to the truck. When I turn back around looking at my house, I think to myself, "Please, let him be it".....
----------------
Hello everyone, just wanted to say thanks for reading!!! I know this is terrible, but hey It will get better😊😊