chapter 3

Marina's pov
---------------------
When I walked into his office I knew he was the one. As soon as I looked up into his eyes, I swear time stopped. He walked over and instantly kissed me. When he accidentally grabbed my waist too hard, I whimpered

Nate growled. "Whats wrong princess?"

"Nothing" I stutter, looking down. Nate doesnt look convinced. He pulls up my shirt a little and sees my bruised ribs. He growled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!", he yelled causing me to flinch a little.

"My father abuses me", I whisper holping he doesnt hear. But of course he does. He looks at me with sympathy.

"Well dont worry little mate, I will never hurt you. Except possibly when I mark you and we mate, but no intentionally", he adds with a wink.

I blush and giggle. He looks down at me and smiles. Before I knew it he was kissing me again. I slightly moan. He groans and tickles my sides. I giggle and try to run away. But he catches me and says, "Not so fast princess", and he smirks.

Someone knocks on the door, asking if he is ready for the next girl.

Nate says, "Nope, Ive already found the perfect one"
-------------------------------
Nates pov:

I smile. Shes so perfect. Right now she is lying on my bed in one of my hoodedies. Damn shes gonna kill me. My wolf agrees.

After she fell asleep, I walk into my office. I tell my beta to bring in her lowlife of a father.  I cant belive he treated her like this. Just the thought has Luke (my wolf) on edge.

When he walks in he smirks. I growl deeply at him.

"You, Wyatt, have been sentenced to death", I say.  His smirk fades. In return, I smirk and tell my beta to take him away.

When he leaves I walk back to my room and strip to only my shorts. I pick up Marina and cuddle her into my arms. I kiss her hair.

"Dont worry princess I will not let anyone ever hurt you again", I sigh and drift off to sleep......

------------------------------
Sorry I havent updated in a while. Let me know what you think❤👌