Chapter 2

Nate^^^^

*Nate's pov*

Today is the today, im going to find her and Im determined. When I wake up, I jump in the shower. The feeling of the hot water massages my sore muscles. When I get out of the shower I dry off and throw some jeans and my cowboy boots on. I sigh, look at myself in the mirror and head downstairs.

"OH MY GOODNESS, MY BABY BOY IS GOING TO FIND HIS MATE TODAY!!!!", my mom screams. "You better treat her right or I will beat your ass boy".

My father laughs and I roll my eyes. I grab some bacon and walk to my office. When I get in there, my wolf decides to make presence. His name is Luke.

"Today is the day Nate. Are you ready? I sure cannot wait to find my princess......"

"Don't worry Luke she is gonna be here today". I shut him off.

I look at the list, today is going to be a long day, 376 girls long. Some are even coming from Hawaii and Alaska. Damn. I hear a knock on my door, and then it starts......

---------5 hours and 267 girls later----------

I sit there staring at some slut that thinks I am her mate, my wolf snickers.

"But Nateeeee, I am your true love babe"

I roll my eyes and yell, "NEXT". She stand up, flicks her hair around and stomps off.

I have exactly 2 minutes in between each female. When those 2 minutes are up, I hear a knock. Before she even opened the door I could smell her. A combination of chocolate and strawberries. My wolf purred.

She walked in and I knew right then and there she was the one. From her small height, long hair, and those eyes. God damn those eyes. I could see in her eyes that she knew I was her mate.

"What is your name beautiful?", I asked.

She blushed and said, "Marina".

I walked over to her grabbing her waist, pulling her to me, and kissed her. She melted right into me and I swore sparks flew.......

-----------------------
Sooooo what do you think????? Like and comment pleaseeeee😊😊😊😊🙄🤗