Chapter 20

~ 6 months later ~

"Shit." I whispered to myself as I looked down at the stick.
It's too soon.
We've only been together for 8 months. And these past few months have been a little hectic. Donny and my old pack have completed their mission, apparently there was rouge wars going on in every pack.

Real bad ones too, but they finally put a stop to it and are back home. Tage went on a little rampage when he went to a meeting a month ago. Apparently he couldn't have any input on the final say, so he killed two betas, a alpha and a guard since he "looked at him weird."

So now he's under watch and my dads been trying to get a hold of me. We had a luna ceremony the pack threw for me as their acceptance of me being their luna, and my birthday was the same day. So a 2 in 1.

A lot has been going on, and now me being pregnant, is a thing to add on the list. I guess I could see how it happened, with mine and Tage's hormones we have been going at it almost everyday like rabbits. But every time I was always cautious.

Not cautious enough. I sighed and put the stick on the counter and leaned on my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror.
Am I really ready to be a mom? For christ sakes I am 18 years old.

I could use the lame excuse that when other girls find their mate they automatically mate and have kids when their 16 or younger. It shouldn't be that bad, I have taken care of babies and kids before.

'But this time it will be your own.'
'Yes I am aware of that.'
I groaned in frustration. Would I even be a good mother? I don't know. All I can do is try. I lightly smiled to myself.

I would want the baby to have a close relationship with me as I did with my mother. I stood up and looked at myself in the eye.
"You are ready and excited for this."
I jumped when I heard knocking on the bathroom door and the door handle jiggling.

"Babe open the door I have to piss." I rolled my eyes. Way to ruin the moment.
"Hold on." I quickly grabbed the box and the stick and shoved it under the sink behind my tampon box.

"Come on open the door. It's not like I haven't seen any of it." I groaned as I shut the sink door and unlocked the door. Tage quickly rushed in and unzipped his pants and started peeing. He sighed out in relief.

"You couldn't have waited until I left. Or I don't know, used the million other bathrooms?" He looked back at me and smirked then turned back.
"That's not fun."
I chuckled and rolled my eyes before going out.

"Be ready in an hour, we're going to dinner."
He called out. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"You're taking me out?" I heard the sink running and then he came out.
"Ya. Don't girls like that?" I laughed and went up to him wrapping my arms around his arms since I couldn't reach his neck.

His arms automatically wrapped around my waist pulling me to him.
"Some girls do ya. I think it's just cute you want to take me out." He gave me a lopsided smile and kissed me.

"Go get ready, I'll get you when you're done."
"Okay." I kissed him one more time before he left. I immediately started getting ready. Tonight, I will tell him.

~

"This is pretty fancy. When you said dinner I though you meant at a normal restaurant." He lightly chuckled and pulled out a chair for me.
"I thought we should have something a little bit nicer tonight."

I smiled at him as the waiter came.
"May I get you drinks?" Tage looked at him and looked back and me and smirked.
"Give us a bottle of Dom Perignon."
"Of course sir."

I raised my eyebrows.
"Wow, fancy."
He shrugged.
"I only want the best."

I squinted my eyes as I studied him. He was still his self, hard, set face, no sign of anything. I was use to it and didn't mind as much. But there's been times where I want to crack his head open and see what's going on in there.

The waiter came back with the bottle and poured us our glass before leaving. I kept staring at Tage. Something was..... Off.
"What?"
He asked now looking at me.
"What are you up to?"
He furrowed his eyebrows.
"What do you mean?"

"What are you up to. You're kinda.. Weird."
He sighed before he got up.
"Fuck it."
He kneeled down and took out a small black box. My eyes widened as I knew what was about to happen. We haven't even gotten our food yet.

"I'm bad at speeches, but Janis, you're the only person who has made me feel things, repaired me, and made me believe in love, as much as it's corny. You don't know what it feels like to have so much love for you, I can't bear to be apart from you, so from this day on to forever, will you marry me?"

My eyes were still wide and my hands were shaking as my heart pounded out of my chest. I nodded my head. He looked at me, eyes shocked.

"Really?"
I laughed as I made him stand up.
"Yes you oaf."
And for the first time since I've seen and known him, he smiled. He genuinely smiled, a wide grin plastered on his face.
"You don't realize how happy I am." I smiled at him as he picked me up and kissed me.

"I love you. Really."
I looked up at him.
"I love you too. Really."
He chuckled at me and kissed me again.
"Well, now we can order our food."
"Well, there's also another set of news I need to tell you."

His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me. Deep breath, come on.
"I'm pregnant."
His eyes widened, then a few seconds he was grinning again.
"This day just keeps getting better and better. Next you're gonna tell me we have triplets."

My eyes widened as I sat down.
"Gosh no. I hope not."
He chuckled as he sat back down. He raised his glass and motioned for me to raise mine too. I took the glass and raised it next to us.

"To us, our marriage, and our future child."
"Salou."
Our glasses clanked and he took a sip. Now was a real beginning. And I was enjoying every minute of it.

************************************
Pretty Important A/N

My goodness are you guys amazing! 90k views and 4k votes in the past few weeks, like I love you guys! Thank you all for the support and comments I truly appreciate it.

Sadly this book will end soon, it will have probably at least a good 5 chapters left.

If you haven't seen, I just released some sneak peaks into some future books I will be working on, let me know what you guys think of them and comment which one you would rather see first. Anyways comment, vote, share and read! Till next time.
~L