Chapter 12: Little Informations

This is not over yet Yuki, or should I say Kayano. Just wait and see

________________________

Nagisa's POV

"Ok class so salt water is a great conduction of electricity. A spoon is also a conductor. By which means if you heat the spoon with electrical energy like for example, a copper wire, and if you put a salt water on the heated spoon, it can cause an electrical effect of electricity that can cause 80% systemized electric energy. So that's why Mercury, is a great power for batteries and thermometers."

It's 11:58 am, and two minutes left before lunch time, we are in science subject. I look at Yuki beside me taking notes. Looking at her flowing pink, wavy hair and glimmering golden eyes.

Those eyes, they reminded me all about her, Kayano. The sweetest and most innocent girl I've ever met. But I already know she's here, right just beside me. Acting like something never happen before.

I want to convince her that she is Kayano. Although she change her look, change her style, change her personality. But still she can't fool me. I know she's her.

*CRING* *CRING*

"Ok class, lunch time." Koro Sensei said while sliding the door open.

"If you need me I'll be in the Brazil children. You all have my number in your cellphones class. Bye." He added before he speeds up to Mach 20 and leaves.

Every girls in our class goes to Yuki, asking her about anything, while I just still in my sit, eating. With Karma and Sugino by my side.

"Wow Nagisa, I've never see you being so adrenaline before." Sugino said

"Yeah, the way you clenched your fist and shouted at her, first time I saw you." Karma added

"I-I just caught up in shock that's all." I said stuttering

I look at her again. Talking and being happy to our other classmates. The way she moves, she talks, everything, reminds me of her.

Well I could hear the girls talking loud and clearly.

"You know, your eyes remind us of our classmate before." Kurahashi said to Yuki

"Mmm hmm." Nakamura nodded in agreement.

"What makes you say that?" Yuki said scratching her head with her fingers.

"Well your eyes have the same color. The only difference is the color of your hair. Hers is green while yours are pink." Kurahashi said

"Ehehehehe." That's the only thing she say after she hear those words from Kurahashi

I sighed. I want to go back to her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to love her again. If mom didn't go back here to Japan and brought a pop star girl with him non of this would be happening right now.

My mind suddenly stop thinking about her when I heard my phone ringing.

Nagisa's Phone
*Saki calling*

Nagisa: Hello?

Saki: Good noon Nagisa, I just want to ask if your ok *coughs*

Nagisa: I'm good, same as always

Saki: Ok, anyways I heard that we have another new classmate. Can you please tell me who she is and how she looks like. *coughs*