7// Alright Steve

iMessage
September 8th
Macey added Melissa to the conversation.

Harry added Kat and Em to the conversation.

Melissa: Okay, what's going on here? Who are all of these people?

Macey: Mel, we need your help.

Matt: Kat, Em, we need your help too.

Kat: What's going on?

Harry: You know that girl I've been texting for a month or so? Lucille?

Em: Yeah, she broke your heart. I can tell.

Melissa: Wait you're the guy who Lucky locked herself in her room about?

Melissa: Harry?

Harry: That'd be me. Harry Shum Jr.

Kat: Way to blurt that out.

Matt: Before this gets off course let's get this started. Melissa, Katherine, Emeraude, we need your help.

Harry: I'm sick of lying to Lucky. So, I'm going to tell her who I really am.

Melissa: So you WERE lying to her?

Alberto: Well his last name's not Franklin so...yeah. He has.

Melissa: LIST EVERYTHING YOU'VE LIED TO HER ABOUT!

Harry: um...okay.

Harry: My last name is Shum, I'm from Costa Rica, I'm a TV actor, my camera isn't broken, I'm IN Shadowhunters, my hair is black and short, I'm Asian, I can dance and sing, I was IN Glee, I know Darren Criss, and some other stuff.

Macey: Damn you fucked up.

Grant: LANGUAGE!

Macey: Alright Steve.

Harry: Yes, I know I screwed up. That's why I need to fix this.

Kat: How are you going to do that?

Matt: He wants to meet Lucky in person.

Em: How are you going to do that? We're shooting in Canada right now!

Melissa: and Lucky is in Oklahoma.

Harry: Simple. Fly up here with her. I'll pay for the airfare. I'll film all of my scenes in the morning so I can have the afternoon with her. Fellow cast mates, you are going to have to help me with that. Someone is going to have to meet Melissa and Macey beforehand for a heads up.

Alberto: I'll do that.

Harry: Great! You'll also be a distraction while I get out of makeup. Once I'm free, I'll head over to the area where the first scene was on the show. You know, outside of the Pandemonium. Then I'll probably take her for lunch if she doesn't kill me first.

Matt: I'll come with you. I'll kind of be a lookout and moral support.

Harry: Thanks.

Grant: I'll pay the airfare, considering I'm filming The Flash in a completely different place. That'll be my part.

Harry: That'll do.

Em: When is this happening?

Harry: I was thinking Saturday.

Melissa: That will definitely work! Now, I'm going to tell Lucky that we're going to Canada.

Macey: I'll help!

Melissa and Macey have left the conversation.

iMessage

Melissa: Hey Luck!

Lucky: If this is to get me out of my room, your going to lose this battle.

Melissa: No, it isn't that.

Macey: Yes it is.

Melissa: MACEY!

Lucky: What are you two up to?

Melissa: Well, I just scored the three of us plane tickets to Toronto. I know you've always wanted to go, and you could use some cheering up.

Macey: I'LL GO!

Melissa: Luck?

Lucky: Well, that would be pretty fun.

Lucky: Hell yeah I'm in!

Macey: Yes!!! GIRLS WEEKEND!!

Melissa: Get your passports girls, because we are headed to Canada Friday!