24//Might Blow Up

December 23rd
iMessage

Luke: Hey Kat, can we talk?

Kat: Yeah, what's going on?

Luke: How do you really feel about me?

Kat: What kind of question is that? You're my boyfriend. You're kind, sweet, loving, smart, attractive, etc.

Kat: Why'd you ask?

Luke: Look, I've been talking to a few of your costars, and I found out something.

Kat: Did you talk to Emeraude? She hasn't really spoken to me since October. Like, before you and I got together.

Luke: I know you haven't talked to her. You mention her almost every time we are together.

Kat: I do?

Luke: Yes, you do.

Luke: So, I got your friend Matthew's number off of your phone one night, and I talked to him.

Kat: Why?

Luke: It turns out all you can talk about to him is Emeraude too.

Kat: No I don't. Last week he and I talked about his girlfriend Esther and about how he might propose to her.

Luke: Yeah, and then you said something about how a certain engagement ring would look good on Emeraude.

Kat: It was just a comment! Her fingers are nice and long and thin. That one ring would really fit her for when whomever proposes to her.

Kat: Besides, he went with a different ring anyways.

Luke: Kat listen to yourself! Are you not getting it?

Kat: Getting what?

Luke: Katherine, you and me. Us. We aren't working.

Kat: What? Why would you say something like that?

Luke: Because it's obvious you aren't completely into our relationship, and frankly I'm not either anymore.

Kat: Luke what did I do?

Luke: You'll figure it out.

Kat: But I thought we were going to Harry's Christmas party together.

Luke: Trust me, you'll be with the people who you truly care about.

Kat: But I truly care about you! Please don't break up with me.

Luke: Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Luke: Goodbye Katherine.

Kat: Goodbye Luke...

December 24th
Harry's Apartment

"I swear I have never bought more things in my life at once," Lucky groaned as she trudged into the living room with all of her bags. Harry walked in behind her with just as many bags, plus a few Amazon boxes.