20//Almost Cringeworthy

November 28th
iMessage

Lucky: I have a surprise for you.

Harry: And that is?

Lucky: Well, my parents got me something as an "I'm really sorry for lying about you not being our child" present.

Harry: Awe, that's sweet.

Harry: The gift thing. Not the fact that they practically disowned you for a few years.

Lucky: Yeah...but I understand why they did it.

Harry: I know. We've practically had this conversation 3 times already.

Lucky: Sorry about that...

Lucky: Anyway, guess what they got me.

Harry: Tickets to One Direction?

Lucky: No.

Lucky: They're on a hiatus right now. You seriously think they'd be touring?

Harry: Well, I'm not into 1D. I have no clue what any of them are doing. Hell, I don't even know some of their names.

Lucky: Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan.

Lucky: And then there is ex-member Zayn Malik.

Harry: Just because I said I didn't know their names didn't mean I wanted to know.

Lucky: You're lame.

Harry: Love you too.

Lucky: Wait...

Harry: Yes.

Harry: I love you.

Harry: I have for a long time, actually. Even before I told you I was me.

Lucky: I love you too.

Harry: You do? You don't think we're saying this too soon?

Lucky: Harry, we've known each other for months. We talk as much as we can, and we practically tell each other everything. Of course I love you.

Lucky: Besides, there is something called "love at first sight."

Harry: Not really...but the more I talked to you, the more I fell in love with you.

Lucky: And somehow, even though you lied about yourself to me for a while, I still fell in love with you too. The real you.

Harry: I love you, Lucille.

Lucky: I love you too, Harry.

Harry: You have no idea how long I've been wanting to tell you this. I've wanted to tell you since even before we personally met.

Lucky: I feel like we're being really cliche right now. Like, VERY cliche.

Harry: We might be, but I don't care. I would kill every enemy you and I have just so I could tell you.