Tae's Little Bae - EP. 1

YOU: "HAH!"

You position yourself and then did a roundhouse kick, kicking straight through the wood that one of your teammate was holding up for you.

A black belt, yes you are.

Taekwondo is your specialty.

The reason why you like Taekwondo is because it helps you to keep in shape.

It helps you to relieve stress.

And most of all, it helps you to fight off whoever that wanted to pick a fight.

>>>

FRIENDS: "Bye. See you tomorrow."

YOU: "See ya."

You gave them a wave and then head on over to where your bike is.

You swatted down to one knee to unchain your bike and when you stood back up, you overheard some voices behind you.

GIRL: [giggling] "Stop that. You're tickling me."

You turned around and leaned a little toward your left to see clearly what's in your sight.

Seoyun was standing with her back against a tree and a guy was all around her as if she's a lollipop or something.

Seeing them made you wanted to throw up. You shook your head in disgusted and pulled your bike out.

When you got to the sidewalk, you lifted one of your legs over to the other side of the bike and then stepped onto the pedal.

You were about to pedaled off when suddenly someone pulled the back rack of your bike.

You wobbled and placed one foot down to balance yourself. You looked over your shoulder and you wouldn't even surprise to see him standing there.

Kim Taehyung.

He raises both his eyebrow teasingly at you while still holding the back rack of your bike.

YOU: "Yes, sir? What can I help you?"

V: "Don't you remember? You owe me a ride."

Your eyebrow crashed together.

YOU: "I owe you a ride? When?"

He paused to stare at you for a bit.

V: "Now!"

He laughed and sat onto the back rack of the bike.

YOU: "Yah."

You lifted your leg back from the other side of the bike and faced him irritatingly.

He automatically lifted both his fists up to defend himself just in case you might use your taekwondo moves on him.

V: "I have been learning some boxing lately. Wanna fight?"

He teased you by giving you small punches on your shoulder arm.

V: "Come on. Show me some taekwondo moves lady. Ha! Ha!"

You couldn't believe you'll know such dude like him in your life.

He grinned deviously when you didn't react to anything.

V: "Ah... my moves surprise you didn't it? You chicken out? Woo! Woo! Ha!"

He continued punching your arm, showing you his childish boxing moves.

In one blow, you attacked him in the front of his neck with the side of your hand and he fell off the back rack and onto the ground, coughing and groaning in pain.