Tae's Little Bae - EP. 4

JINA: "So... how have you been?"

She asked after she and V had settled down on a bench.

V: "Living."

She looked at him and he was busy looking out to the scenery as if this is his first time seeing it.

JINA: "You've change."

V: "How can you tell?"

She paused for a long while before lowering her eyes away.

JINA: "You didn't even ask... how I've been..."

He sneered.

V: "Is it necessary? Wasn't the reason why you left, is to find happiness?"

She looked at him again.

JINA: "I miss you."

His shoulder lessens but he did not glance at her once until he felt her hand on top of his.

He looked down to her hand and stared at it for a long while before shifting his gaze away and removing his hand that was underneath hers.

His action made her pulled her hand back awkwardly.

V: "How did you know that I'm here?"

She let out a sigh.

JINA: "Apparently, Y/N is the only one who hasn't changed her contact number."

>>>

You were in the locker room when suddenly the door flew opened and V came strolling in.

You glanced at him and knew exactly why he came here.

YOU: "She found you?"

V: "Why did you tell her that I'm here?"

You blinked your eyes.

YOU: "Do I not supposed to?"

V: "Don't you need to ask for my permission first before giving out my personal information?"

His statement causes you to chuckle.

YOU: "What's wrong meeting with an old friend?"

V: "Because—... because..."

Words did not dare to come out of his mouth.

You stopped what you're doing and turned to face him.

YOU: "There are things that I know it's personal but don't expect me to know everything."

He stared at you for a while and then let out a soft sigh and leaned against the lockers.

V: "Even if I tell you, you won't understand."

YOU: "You're making me confuse."

You took off your Taekwondo uniform, leaving you with only a black tank top and skinny jean as you hanged the uniform inside your locker.

He felt a little bit weird to be staring at you when he had always seen you wearing like that all the time.

But today, you seem to look more charming than any other days before that he couldn't resist but to stare at you.

YOU: "I remember you called me and you'd talk about her to me all night long and when she accepted your confession, I remember clearly of how happy you were. I thought you told me that you and her already gotten everything settled to stay as friends... so now why are you trying to avoid her?"

He rolled his eyes away as if he didn't hear your question.

YOU: "Where is my shirt?"

As soon as you mentioned it, his eyes landed on your shirt that was lying on the bench.