Tae's Little Bae - EP. 3

He closed his eyes and then he felt your warm lips pressed against his.

His heart was beating like crazy until he heard a laugh.

His eyes popped open to the sight of you laughing with your two fingers pressed against his lips.

He pushed your fingers away and sat up angrily as you rolled off laughing.

V: "YAH! You—!"

YOU: "I can't believe a player like you would actually fall for such acting."

V bit his bottom lips in embarrassment and also in anger.

You looked at him suspiciously.

YOU: "Friends or not, you have a little something for Y/N unnie don't you?"

V shifted his gaze to you and narrowed his eyebrows.

V: "Y/N unnie? Wait... you're—"

The door to your room open and the real *you* stepped in, full of mud.

Your eyes widen at the sight of—

YOU: "Dania? V? What are the two of you doing in my room?"

DANIA: "Your Taekwondo buddies told me that you're on a MT Trip, so that's why I follow you here. I was super excited to see who is the "man" that asked you out for this trip but oh my god! I didn't expect it to be Kim Taehyung."

That ticked V off.

V: "What's not good about me then?"

Dania ignored him and looked back at you.

DANIA: "But seriously though, what is going on with you? Did you fell into a ditch or something?"

You closed the door after you stepped into the room.

YOU: "Some weirdo attacked me with mud."

V got off the bed quickly.

V: "Someone attack you?"

He rushed over and twisted you around, checking every angle of you to see if you're okay.

DANIA: "Don't tell me— does that guy have yellow hair? About 5 foot 10?"

You looked at her.

YOU: "You know him?"

She scoffed in disbelief and dropped herself onto the sofa.

DANIA: "I can't believe he'll follow me here! That dude asked me out so many times and how many times I'd told him N.O. NO! He still tried every way to get me!"

YOU: "Then why did he attack me?"

Her eyes suddenly wandered off.

DANIA: "I told him that before he could date me, he'll have to win a fight with you first."

You shut your eyes and just let out a heavy sigh.

V was so confused throughout the conversion.

V: "So, what's going on? The guy that I overheard that was going to attack you, is actually one of Dania's guy?"

Dania smacked her lips annoyingly.

DANIA: "He is NOT one of my guys!"

But putting that thought aside, she gave V another suspicious look.

DANIA: "Wait, wait."

She got up and stepped over to V.

DANIA: "You overheard that a guy is going to attack Y/N? Ah... that's why you—"