Nails

It's Tuesday you know what that means a superfruit upload AND a update from me

Your welcome
///
"Scott I was thinking about growing out my nails"Mitch said walking into the living room
"It's whatever you want baby" Scott replied "well can I at least get a nail file?" "Sure lets go" Scott said getting up grabbing the keys and slipping his shoes on shortly after, Mitch did the same Scott locking the door and lacing his fingers with Mitch's walking off to go find their car
•••
9 pm
"Scott!" Mitch yelled from inside their shared bedroom. Scott walked in to find Mitch wearing a silk lavender robe. "Uhm baby ,, what is this" Scott said slightly tugging at Mitch's robe "don't speak." Mitch said grabbing Scotts shoulder pulling him down into a kiss. Scott smiled into the kiss then kissed back he pulled back then went in for another kiss running his tongue along Mitch's "mmmmmm" Mitch moaned Scott ran his tongue across the inside of Mitch's cheek and across the roof of his mouth and nibbled on his bottom lips slipping his tongue back into his mouth supporting his body up with his hands on either side of Mitch. He slipped his tongue out slowly taking his shirt and pants off , leaving him in his boxers. Scott glided his hands down Mitch's robe and through the loops where the tie was holding the rest of the robe and glided his fingers along the title removing it slowly taking Mitch's robe off shortly after drowning in Mitch's naked glory. Mitch ran his hand down Scotts body and stopped at his waist reaching back to take off his own underwear removing his boxers. He kissed Mitch and then trailed kisses down his jaw and neck sucking in a line until Mitch moaned out signaling that Scott has found his sweet spot, Scott nibbled at the area and sucked one last time before putting two fingers in his mouth and coating them with saliva. Scott pushed one finger into Mitch slowly and moaned at the feeling of Mitch around his fingers while Mitch breathes heavily. He slipped another finger inside of Mitch outing and scissoring him to widen him out pulling his fingers out and putting his tip at the entrance of Mitch's hole Mitch nodded telling Scott it was ok so he pushed in slowly seeing the relaxed face Mitch was making moaned signaling Scott he could move Scott pulled out about 4" and snapped his hips forward back into the brunette. He moved slowly Mitch sighing at how slow he was going. "Faster Scott...faster" Scott quickened his pace and rocked the bed "YES SCOTT RIGHT THERE!!" Mitch yelled as Scott hit his prostate Scott slammed into Mitch one more time before he cummed on there chest Scott soon releasing inside of Mitch . Scott pulled out slowly and gave Mitch a kiss "I love you" he said "I love you to" Mitch said curling up on Scotts chest falling asleep quickly.
///
There is that