Happy New Year

I know I'm a day late but I didn't have my phone so I couldn't update so here is a late new year shot for your entertainment
•••
8 pm
Scott's point of view

I walked up to Mitch who was setting up the popcorn and champagne after he turned the tv on. I sat on the couch and pulled Mitch down on my lap by his waist not realizing he had the bucket of popcorn in his hands and it all fell on the ground right out of his hands.

I laughed and he looked at me with a joyful shock kind of face. I looked at him and smiled. I gave him a kiss smiling.

"I'm sorry baby"  I said once I pulled away smiling. I gave him another shirt kiss as he laughed into it. I pulled away and smiled. "Will you hand me a glass of champagne please?" I said giving him a light kiss on his neck. He handed me a glass and I kissed his check thanking him. He took the glass out of my hand and took a sip after I was done taking a drink.

I smiled at him as he leaned into my neck smiling.

10 seconds before midnight

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

I leaned over and grabbed my phone opening Snapchat and recording the video of us. I placed my lips gently to his and placed my hand around his waist as he placed his arms around my neck and pulled away. "I love you" he said after we pulled away. "I love you to" I responded just as the video ended.

I kissed him again softly and ran my tongue across his bottom lip as we made out for about 2 minutes or so he pulled away.

"That's the first time we have made out in 2017" I said to him laughing shortly after.