Author's Note

Hey Guys!

I should probably start by saying that this is a first draft of my story and you need to forgive any grammatical, or sentence structure errors that you see. Also thank you for giving this story a chance, I really do hope that you don't waste your time.

You all should know that this is an EXTREMELY huge step for me. You know that scene in Tangled where Rapunzel goes outside the tower for the first time and is having an internal war, well that's me right about now. I mean, I think I should, but then again maybe I shouldn't. What if it isn't good enough? I have written before - they are just unpublished - and there are a total of TWO, yes just two people who have ever read my work before.

And since they are my best friends who might have been totally honest about liking it or just are sweet because they love me, I'm completely nervous about this. Or maybe just largely terrified.

Now, I must say if you do not like the story or my style of writing you are free to leave. Nothing, I repeat nothing is keeping you on my page. No one has tied you to a chair with a gun to your head saying that you have to, there is no need to leave nasty or rude comments. If you do however like this story..... YAAAYYY! *Happy Dance*

I will try, and I do mean that sincerely, to make and keep deadlines but lets be honest here, my procrastination level: EXPERT. And then there are some days when my brain just doesn't work as it should and the words I write sound like a complete brain fart so you'll have to bear with me.

If there is anything I forgot to say - which I probably did - forgive me, I forget things, a lot. I mostly tell my mom its because there are so many people in my head. Now that I have sufficiently exposed my crazy I hope you all continue on this journey with me.

And I hope you have fun discovering Becca's story with me.

Thanks!

Jen