Chapter 3

"bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzzzzz"

The alarm was buzzing so I woke up to turn it off.I always feel extra sleepy after turning off the alarm.Does that happen to you too?

Taking my lazy bum out of the bed I went to the shower groggily.After doing all the morning stuff I came back to my room as I had to get ready for school.I'm excited about school today so I put an extra effort in getting ready.Why has happened to me?I never get excited for school.On the contrary I get excited when school is suspended.Something's wrong with me today.

I went downstairs and had my breakfast and dashed out of my house.Ariel was waiting for me in her car and sitting beside her was Anna.

"Hi"I greeted them both.

"Hey Sel"they both greeted me back and then we went off to school.

School was boring.Not the kind if boring where you don't enjoy yourself but the kind of boring where you feel like pulling you hair out of boredom.Anna and Ariel were chatting about some new store but I couldn't concentrate in their talk as my mind was looking for somebody else.Who you may ask?Well,that somebody is Shane.

Shocking,right?It's for me too.

I didn't see Shane in any of my classes.Did he even have classes with me?Ummm maybe he was absent.What if he was ill?Oh no!I think I need to stop rambling.

We had English in the last period and sadly Anna and Ariel did not have English with me.I went inside the class and sat kn the third bench alone.All the benches were filled and students were talking.Our teacher Miss Violet came and everyone started opening their books.

After about 5 minutes,Shane entered the class in a hurry.It could be seen that he ran as his hair was all messy and he was inhaling hard to catch his breath.

Why am I noticing so much about him?

After saying an apology to Miss Violet he looked around the room for a seat and his eyes landed on the seat beside me.

"Oh no,please don't sit here"I prayed silently.

But sadly,he couldn't hear my plea and sat near me.

"Hi Selena"said he with a smile.

OhMyGOD!!He remembered my name.He fricking remembered it and he said it so beautifully.Stop drooling Selena.

"Hi" I replied looking towards him.

"So you can talk without stuttering?"asked he with a cute grin.

"Yes I can"said I with a smile.

"Shane and Selena I'm trying to explain a lesson here"said Miss Violet and everyone turned to look at us.

My face became red but Shane was sitting calmly.How can he be so calm and composed?I can't even talk without stuttering with him.

"Sorry maam,it won't happen again"said he in an apologising tone.

I wanted to vanish from there.It was so embarrasing.

The class ended (thankfully) and I was going outside the school when someone called me.Turning around I saw that it was Shane.

"I wanted to say something to you"said he.

"Okay,what is it?"I asked curiously.

"You look cute when you blush"said he with a smile.

Ladies and Gentlemen,and that's I died of shame.My cheeks became red and hot amd I didn't know what to say.Smiling at him and feeling giddy on the inside I went home.

*******************

Hey everyone,yes I uploaded fast just as I said.Did you guys like the chapter?please give your feedback.And sorry if the chapters are short.First I need to make them know each other and I dont want it to be rushed so please bear with me.Anyway,hope you guys liked it.

Xoxo,
~pakeeza