Chapter 7

I wokeup the next morning and got ready for school.Reaching downstairs I talked to my parents while having breakfast.On my way to school Ariel texted me saying she had something important to tell me.Wondering what she wanted to talk about I reached school.

I saw Ariel standing by the trees near the basketball field,looking at her phone.Reaching her I cleared my throat.Seeing me she blushed and hid her phone.What's up with her?

"What did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to tell you something.Um,there is this guy in my art class and he is really cute and I kinda like him and he asked me out for coffee and I don't know what to do", she said in one breath.

"El?"

"What?"

"Breathe"

"Oh okay"she said taking a long breath.

"Do you think he is a nice guy?",I asked.

"Yea,I think so.He hardly talks to other girls and never flirts with anyone",said she.

"Does he have a hot body?"asked Anna.When did she come?

"Um yes",said Ariel,her cheeks red.

"Then fuck him already",said Anna with a wink.

"Shutup!", Ariel shrieked,her face all red.

"What?What did I say wrong?", Anna asked like it was no big deal.

"First fuck him,then go out with him.A man needs to be good in bed,only then he can go out with you."

"Is that why you are with Alex?",I asked.

"Maybe",said she,but the blush in her cheeks said otherwise.

"Okay El,if you like this guy then go out with him.See if you have things in common,like each other's company", said I.

"Don't forget to give him a head"said Anna,laughing at Ariel's nervousness.

Looking angrily at Anna,Ariel went to her class.

"Stop messing with her"I said to Anna and we both went to our classes.

After English we had three more classes and then lunch.During lunch,I saw Shane talking to Alex and some other boys.He looked at my direction and smiled.I looked away and started talking to my friends.

School ended and Ariel,Anna and I said goodbye and went home.

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching home I went to my room,showered,changed and went downstairs.Mum was in the kitchen so I went to her and sat on one of the chairs.

"How was school?"

"It was ok"I said with a bored expression.

"Can you go and call your Dad and Derek for lunch sweetie?"said Mum with a sweet smile.

My mum used to teach in college but after having me she stopped as she wanted to devote all her time to us.She was a very selfless person who would do anything for her family.But I didn't like the fact that she sacrificed her dream job for us.

I went to my brother's room and saw him playing with his toys.

"Hi Derry,let's go eat lunch"

"Hey sis,how was school?"

"School was okay,how was yours?"I asked with a chuckle.Derek was always more mature than his age and acted like a big brother to me.

"It was fun but the teacher made me sit with a girl as I was talking",he said scrunching his nose.

"Why is that a bad thing?"

"Ofcourse it is",he said in a serious tone.

"Okay bud,c'mon lunch's getting cold",said I and took his hand and went to the kitchen.

Dad was already sitting there with Mum.My Dad was an engineer and always busy but he always took out time for us,his family.I was lucky to have parents whose first priority was us,Derry and me.

After lunch I watched some TV with Derry and played with him for a while.Then I did my homework,studied for a while,had dinner and fell into a dreamless sleep.

***********

Hey everyone,here's a new chapter.It is a Shaneless chapter since I wanted ya'll to know more about Selena's family and friends.Hope you guys like it.

Note:Ariel is Selena's other best friend in case you guys forgot.

Next chapter will have lots of Selena+Shane scenes.What do you think should be their ship name?

Pakeeza,
Xoxo:)