Leo Tsukinaga (Jealous) X Reader {Your Only Knight}

Naoko: Yosh! Leo is the first one! Thanks for requesting asukakangleysoryu !

Leo: Heh~ I guess I'm the first one! Lucky me~

Naoko: Yeah, I guess you are, Alien-lover!

Leo: What? They're real! -3-

Naoko: Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say~ Anyway, enjoy, min'na-san!!

_____________________________

"Your Only Knight"

{Second Person's PoV:}

You were just taking a stroll around the campus. You are a student of Class 3-B of Yumenosaki Gakuen. Yes, you are a classmate of Leo Tsukinaga. You were pretty close with him. In fact, he was your boyfriend since your first year. But after seeming he's gone for almost half a year, you got yourself distant from him. But you did miss him.

Now, he's back and you can't be happier. You spent almost everyday with him, filling the loneliness and the emptiness you felt when he was gone. But surely, you can't avoid that in those days that he's not there, many boys started to hit up on you. But still, you turned them down because the only one you love is Leo and only him. Sadly, he's mistaken it.

"Leo-kun~ Ohayou~" You addressed him while walking on the school's hallway.

"Ohayou." He replied, nonchalantly.

"Hm? Something seems off with you today. Did something happen?" You asked him with worry. But he dodged the question and shook his head.

"Nothing's wrong. Oh! Look at the time. I should head to class now. And you should too. See ya." And with that, he left you standing there, amused about what happened. I mean, you both are in the same class and you're always going together. He's usually the weird and happy-go-lucky kind of guy. But then, you decided to shrug this off and continue your little journey to your classroom.

Classes ended and he's still not talking to you. He's always on his notebook composing a song but he doesn't have the usual smile of his. You can't sense the eagerness of him when he's composing. You tried to confront him but to no avail. He just doesn't want to talk to you. Though, it hurt, you just understand him like you always do.

Right now, you're just walking home alone looking sad. You just can't remove in your head how Leo treated you. And you didn't notice a certain red-head following behind you.

"(F/n)-senpai." He called you. You turned around and saw Tsukasa approaching you.

"Oh. Tsukasa-kun." You said.

"What's wrong? You seem off." He said but you shook your head, denying it.

"Come on, (F/n)-senpai. I can read you like an open book." He said.

"Well...it's something personal." You said, mumbling the last part but he can still clearly hear it.

"I see. Well, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here." Tsukasa said with a smile. You smiled and nodded, knowing that nothing will change Tsukasa's mind about this.

He lead you to a café wherein you decided to tell him about his King. You're a bit hesitant but you decided just to let yourself give in. Of course, every one of us needs comfort, and that's what you really need now.