Hokuto Hidaka X Reader {Misfit}

Jinu: Heyo! So it has been a while, huh? My deepest apologies, readers! It's just that there's school and also clearances so XD Please forgive me! Anyway, this was requested by peachsvelvet.

Enjoy~!

____________________________________

                                          "Misfit"

{Hokuto's PoV:}

It was yet again the first day of school. I'm in my second year now and obviously, I'm in the first section. My classmates are still the usual. Subaru and Yukki are still there, except Mao. But still, we kept in touch.

Last year, we've formed a group or unit. The four of us worked together and combined our talents. And they chose me to be their leader. Funny, right? We named it [Trickstar], and it is a pretty cool name if I do say so myself.

But... Besides having some great friends and a Unit, I still feel like I'm... Different. Subaru and the others doesn't know, 'cause I'd like to keep my emotions bottled up inside me. What can I say? I'm a pretty secretive person. But scratch that, I just feel like I'm lacking something. Lacking something that I need to call myself 'fit' to be with Subaru and the others. And I don't know what it is.

I guess it's time for me to find out.

{Reader's PoV:}

It's another fresh start, indeed! New  school, and new friends! Although, I am the first girl who will be studying in that school, I think. But never mind that, I'm so excited! I can't wait for the clubs that they have in store for this school year.

I got myself ready to go as I said my goodbye to my parents. I kept a smile plastered on my face. First expressions are everything, right? I kept walking until I reached Yumenosaki Gakuen.

"Wow, this school is so big...!"  I thought to myself while being mesmerized by the sight in front of me. Just then, I heard someone screaming.

"Hey, watch out!"

[Second Person's PoV]

And before you  know it, you were hit by someone, making you  fall on your back and him on top of you. He had blue glasses and bright green eyes with blonde hair. You blushed deep red when you realized that you've been staring at each other for quite a while.

"Oi, Yuuki.  Get off from the lady now." A deep voice shouted from behind, making him out of his trance.

"Oh! I'm so sorry," he said as he stood up, offering you a hand. "Are you alright?" He added. You took his hand and helped yourself to get up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks!" You smiled at him. At his back, there stood a boy with dark blue hair and blue eyes piercing like cold ice on yours. They're both wearing the same uniforms.

"I'm sorry about Yuuki. He ran off without looking where he's running at." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh, it's alright. No problem at all!" You grinned nervously. The boy with the cold eyes looked at you from head to toe.

"That uniform... Are you going to study here?" He asked, bluntly.

"Um, yes actually." You smiled at him.