Chapter 3

When I woke up, I heard andy talking to people. "Yeah, I want you guys to meet her." He said, and I slid on his jacket. I got up, opened the bedroom door, and walked down the stairs. "A-Andy?" I asked, my voice quiet. "Oh, hey kitten." Andy said , walking toward me and kissing my nose. I mewed, and a guy with long black hair, soft brown eyes, and tan skin giggles. "She sounds like a kitten." He said. "Im a neko." I said, and I hid in andys chest. "Hey hey it's okay kitten. These are my friends. They're in BVB. Meet Ashley, CC, Jinxx, and Jake." Andy said softly. CC waved to me, and I smiled. "Damn she's tiny." The one with black hair, pale skin, and ice cold blue eyes said. His voice was very deep, and I curled into Andy. "Hey hey it's okay. We won't hurt you." A different man said. He had shoulder length brown hair, tan skin, and soft brown eyes. He gently rubbed my tail, and I let go of Andy. I looked at him, and tilted my head. What are those drawings on your arms?" I asked. "These are my tattoos. Do you wanna see them?" He asked, his voice comforting. I nodded, and he held out is arms. "I also have a big one on my stomach." He said, and he lifted his shirt to reveal the word "Outlaw" on his stomach. "What's an outlaw?" I asked. "It's a type of cowboy. They ride horses." He explained. "Oh. Are you an outlaw?" I asked. "No, but my nickname is outlaw. What's your name?" He asked. "Hope." I said. "I'm Ashley. Hey, do you know what hello kitty is?" Ashley asked. "No." I said, and I pinned my ears. "It's okay. I have a present for you, kitty." Ashley said, and he handed me a folded up blanket. I unfolded it, and saw a white kitty on it who wore a pink bow. "Is this hello kitty?" I asked. "Yeah. You can keep it kitty." Ashley said, and I cuddled it.