Prolouge

In front of the five of us stood a middle aged man and said.

Welcome heroes, I am Alexander Emissence von Flore, I summon you today to aid us in defeating the Demon Queen Young Heroes, Please Help Us!(Alexander)

The king bowed before us

Ehhhhhhh?!

Everyone of us inside the hall scream in unison

How even this happen to me?!

____________________________________

My name is Alucard Serven de Count, I reside in the world of Ethanos where the Demons are currently war with the Humans. For those who know my name tremble in fear because who the hell will not fear the Strongest Demon king in the history. Even if they have summon Heroes from another world, even with their Cheat- like power they stood no chance in the presence of the Demon King.

In the fight of the Heroes and Demon King, Alucard showed a bored expression, using his pressure alone the heroes cannot stand and became frighten to him.

He then decided to return them to the Human Castle and give a letter to the king which says: train them harder, to be worthy to fight me.

As the king read the letter his face paled in an instant, for the Human's strongest warriors is an insect in the eye of the Demon King?! Just how strong is He?! Can someone in this world defeat Him?!

After calming down the king, he gather the Prime Minister to discuss what will they do now. Their strongest warriors cannot even stand against the Demon King's pressure alone what will we do now were done for unless...

The king decided to make a gamble and try to meet the Demon king to propose the coexistence of the two races. To his suprise the Demon King agreed to him and make him to do a blood oath. It state in this oath that "we (the rulers) will maintain the peace and order of our own country and prevent ourselves from invading each other territory and the slaves will be release, if one failed to follow this conditions will lead the individual's death"

After three years stabilizing the Demon territory, Alucard got bored because of the peaceful environment that he currently lived in. He cannot live in a peaceful world thus he decided to travel around the world to hone his skills again to make sure that his skills doesn't get rusty. Therefore he give his throne and the oath to his younger brother which is the Strongest Demon After Him.

Alucard leave the City after stabilizing it. He leave quietly and only notify his brother that he is leaving.

A week after the journey he finally reach his destination the Hell's Dungeon, he slaughtered many monsters there and bit by bit he felt that his strength is returning. On his on the 100th floor he felt that his consciousness fading. What the hell happening to me?!

After a minute he awoke in an unfamiliar surroundings he saw himself in front of the throne. Inside the throne room he saw a man with a crown,sitting beside him is a platinum hair woman with porcelain skin.

The Middle Aged man walk forward and spoke:

Welcome heroes, I am Alexander Emissence von Flore, I summon you today to aid us in defeating the Demon Queen Young Heroes, Please Help Us!(Alexander)

Ehhhh?!

Everyone's voices echo the room.

This is getting interesting
Alucard thought and he smirk.

____________________________________

P.S

Well guys how is my first chapter, hope you like it.