Chapter 2

I'll introduce my self again. My name is Alexander Emissence von Flore the human king of this Kingdom. Who want to be introduce themself first? The king smiled.

A red haired boy raised his hand.

I'll introduce myself first, my name is Tsukuba Yuuto, Yuuto is my first name and Tsubaki is my last name, a highschool student. I came from the country of Japan. Yoroshiku.

Everyone noded. They soon gazed on a black haired girl.

Uh..my name is Reyna Suzuki. Just like Tsubaki-kun, I came from the country of Japan as a highschool student in Tokyo. Please don't gaze at me like that.

Eh?Suzuki-san where in the same Country? Where do you lived? Yuuto asked.

Hey hey that's invasion of privacy.

Sumimasen(sorry) Tsubaki kun. I can't tell you about that. Reyna bowed.

I'm so sorry about that Suzuki-san

Reyna suddenly felt embarass,then a blonde boy cough.

Cough*,My name is Dain Gregory, nice to meet you.

So short introduction.

So I'm next then. A Silver haired girl sighted.

My name is Freya Qwercy, a university student studying in Oxford University, currently in my second year specializing in Psychology.

Now for the last one.

What a bother

Name is Alucard Serven de Count. From what I came from and my Job Is what I cannot tell about you all. That's all.

Now that the introductions are over, if you want to ask some questions. The king look at the old man beside him and noded. Just asked him. He is Cervic, our wisest man in the kingdom. The king said with pride.

My name is Cervic Frule, as the king said I'll answer your questions to my best of my ability.

Hoh~ Is that so. First I need to ask about the information about this world, people, and the status of the army of The Demon Queen. Alucard mentally noted.

Then let me ask some questions.

What is this world called? What and how many continents in this world?

This is the world is called Vermont. There are Four Continents that are ruled by each races. Cervic thought for a momment and continue. The North Continent are ruled by the Beastmans, East Continent are ruled by the Elves and Fairies, the South Continent are Ruled By the Demons, and Finally the fourth continent that are ruled by the humans.

There are also different races here?

Yes, in fact there are Six races in the world that specialize in their own abilities. They are the Humans led by the Human king, the Humans are known for their balance in strength and magic.

The Elves that are led by the Elven King, they specialize in their master towards the bow and nature magic. They are hidding in their forest and hostile to those who enter their forest.

The Dwarves led by their Dwarven King, they specialize in their Earth and Fire magic, they also specialize in making Weapons. The dwarves stay neutral if a war breaks out.

The Dragons also exist here but, they hide themselves and not interfering. The information we know about them is that they are the oldest creature and known for their immense streght,stamina,and magic.
They are led by the Dragon King.

Lastly the Demons, they specialize in their magic and strength but very low fertility rate. They are led by that Damnanble Demon Queen.
Cervic Cursed.

So that's that huh, the hatred is so deep against the demons.

Lastly what are we going to do now? Yuuto

You Four will began training tommorrow and Cervic look at Alucard and continue Accourding to Sir Alucard Himself he will go into a journey by himself. Alucard Nodded.

Now then is there anymore questions?

How do...

Guruuu..~~~ (stomach growling)

So- Sorry about that I- I haven't eat yet. Reyna look down embarrassed.

O oh. Then let's have a dinner then first. The king said.

=============================
P.S

Sorry about the names I'm not very good at giving names tehee~

Well Hope you Like it.