Extra Chapter 1

Late night at the Demon Capital

My lady there's a bad news.(spy)

What is it so urgent to report at this time(?)

My lady, we detected an individual that has an abnormal magic power from the Human's Kingdom.(spy)

What?! How those puny Humans have an individual like that unless..(?)

Yes, my lady, your guess is right they have use the forbidden summoning magic. (Spy)

It seems they have discovered the scroll

Now that the most interesting that that individual is not a human, but a very mysterious race, it seems to evil, base on his aura.(?)

If that's the case I can recruit him as a Demon general of our army against humans.()

That may be possible but we need to carefully planned how to initiate the plan to recuit him.(?)

Kukuku. I will make sure you will join us.

(Extra Chaper End )

____________________________________

Hello readers,

Thank you for reading this short story, sorry for the very long delay I ran out of ideas. I was thinking of dropping this story for a long time but someone was stopping me in doing so. So please bear with me for not releasing new chapter, I need to reread the chapters in order for me to continue this story.

I will be also thinking each heroes background stories for short stories and their POV.

Thanks and See you next time.

____________________________________

Author Signing out