Chapter 3

Inside the dinner room there are all sorts of food that laid in the table, there are different kinds of dishes from main dish,side dish and desserts. Alex sat at the table along with tha Five heroes, and spoke.

Now that the time for dinner have arrive lets have a feast. After that the servants will guide you in your perspective room. You can view your status using an Appraisal Stone, we will give you one tommorrow.
Alex said.

So that's the tool that can measure your Strength huh.

Thank you very much.

No, it's my responsibility as the one who summon you heroes.

Err. Yeah thats Right.
Yuu scratches his cheek.

Well now let's eat then, all of you has just summon and needed energy to prepare for your training. And Mr. Alucard is leaving the Capital tommorrow to have his journey. Right? The king ask for confirmation.

Yes.

So thats that.

They eat at a heavy atmosphere no body knows what is Alucard is thinking or what he will do.

So Alucard san what is the purpose of your journey Reyna

Nothing Alucard

Huh? Reyna

I just wanna explore this world and the rest is confidential.

O ok Reyna

After they ate they're dinner,Alex stand and said.

Heroes you can take a bath after you take your meals.

Wait there's baths here too. Is that common in this world?

No in fact only nobles and royalties have baths and the commoners don't.

Royalties and Commoners whats the different from them? In the end they are all the same, they are all humans. Now that I think of it in my kingdom the citizen have equal right if one have committed a crime it will be judged properly. So different world different customs huh. Alucard thought and sighted.

Who will take a bath first? Freya asked.

The girls can take a bath first you guys agree right? Alucard said.

Yes.

Then we will go first. And don't you dare to peek O.K? Freya Release some of killing intent.

O of course not. Who would dare Dain and Yuu said and shuddered.

Now then lets take a bath and deepen our friendship. Freya said and smiled.

Ye yes Reyna said.

=============================
Name in the dialogue

Alexander <- Alex
Yuuto <- Yuu

I have shorten the name to make it easy to read.

Thanks for reading today's chapter.