Somebody's gonna die!

( A/n: What Sword Gamer did to Haku... You'll see.)
    (Y/n) sat waiting for her friends to arrive. "Master come with me your friends are under the bridge!" Sai told her.
(Y/n) P.O.V
     As Sai said Haku and Sword Gamer where under the bridge. "Hey guys!" I said sad yet happy. "Well it seems I'm stuck with two sing..." Haku started only to be slapped by Sword Gamer. "I'm married you idiot and don't flirt with y/n at times like this you play boy!" SG yelled at him and a ring imprint was on Haku's face. Sai hid behind me acting scared. "Guys this is Sai my neko." I said and Sai hissed at Haku. Suddenly Sai had his sharp claws to my neck. (A/n: I was about to type neko no joke XD)
"One of you even move and (Y/n) dies." Sai hissed. I saw Sai's innocent blue eyes where red and scary. "Now Master." Sai began to purr. "You get to pick which one dies!" Sai said laughing madly.

A Haku
B Sword Gamer

A: "I choose Haku." I said emotionless. Sai dumped fish food on him and smashed his knee cap after tying him to a cinder block. "Don't do this!" Haku yelled. "Sorry Haku." Was all I said as I thought of the times he stuck gum in my hair and pushed me. Sai threw him in and he struggled as gars (type of fish with teeth) swam around him. Two went for Haku's eyes biting down on them. Haku's screams where muffled bubbles that soon went away as I watched my friend died. "Well that was gruesome." Sword Gamer said. "You will live but stay away from my Master." Sai said and Sword Gamer nodded disappearing into the night.
B: "Sorry SG." I said. Sai tied SG up. "Why me!" SG cried. "You slapped my face!" Haku said. "No its because of her attitude." I said. Sai moved Sword Gamer over to the electric fence close by placing her on it. She began to shake violently and soon she stopped shaking. Sai then threw her into the river. "I suggest you leave and never tell anyone what you have seen or you will die." Sai hissed at Haku. "Alright." Haku said in a trance.
AFTER THAT:
   Sai hugged me from behind. "You won't leave me right master?" Sai asked. "N-no Sai not ever." I said out of fear. "Yay!" Sai said burrowing his face in the back of my neck.
(A/n: I dislike both deaths but still I wrote it. I'm sorry my friend I made Sword Gamer die. >~< It only has more deaths reader-chan please leave recommendations if you want something to happen. Author-chan out!)