SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

A/n: Guys this is a chapter that will have you shocked. Sword Gamer from the previous chapter actually can't die Anissarios made her have two souls like the frisk, chara combo on Undertale. Enjoy~
   S.G POV
"Under Gamer that guy shocked me to death!" I pouted. "Don't worry I'll get y/n back for us even if she's a human." Under Gamer said.
Under Gamer POV
     I watched as that murder left Y/n to go to the store. I was glad I was a ghost. "Too easy." I said and Sai turned and stared straight at me. "Who are you?" He hissed. "Don't you remember SwordGamer the one you tied to an electric fence shocking isn't it but I'm her other soul." I said my knife behind my back. He was thrown off guard so I stabbed him in the chest. "Under Gamer!" A voice behind me said in shock. "Go away Red I'm busy." I hissed. Red sighed and disappeared as if she was never there. As I stabbed him I heard Red. "STAB STAB STABBY STAB STAB!" Red said like a little kid. I licked the blood on my knife. "Now Y/n can be SwordGamer and my best friend!" Forever.
    A/n: My friend suggested it and I have to amit that was fun to write Red is my oc but she won't make any appearances in any real chapters.    Red after she kills someone says "Never f***k with an immortal." ANYWAYS BOI.  *FLIPS A TABLE*