I-Im a Neko!!!

Y/n POV
    I woke up to Sai picking me up his face pale. "Sai?" I said sleepily. Go to sleep my little neko you need to get use to your new body." Sai purred and my cat ears went back. "I'M A NEKO!" I screamed in disbelief. Sai purred gently as if thinking of something. "Hmm I wonder if you can purr." He said. "No!" I meowed making Sai blush. Then he started to pet my ears. I started to purr my face bright red. I started to fall asleep once again.
Sai's POV
'Who did this to you Master?' I thought. Y/n was sleeping peacefully now her breathing heavy. 'Yay Master y/n let's go play!' The voice in my head said as a flash back came to mind to when I was a kitten.
"Master hurry up!" I yelled playfully. "Sai slow down please!" Y/n's mom yelled. Y/n laughed gently hanging upside down in a tree laughing. "Y/n get down!" I yelled my eyes filled with worry. "No never!" Y/n said laughing. I climbed up higher than her and held out my hand. I heard a crack and Y/n was falling. I grabbed her hand only to miss and her mom catch her. "Get out of my sight and stay away from her you hybrid cat!" Y/n's mom yelled at me. I had never seen her this angry before. "S-sai." Y/n whispered as cat ears and a tail appeared. "Ugh that doctor was an idiot doing this to my poor daughter." Y/n's mom said carrying her away.
Y/n stirred as I was opening the door to her house. She whispered something I could barely hear. "Why didn't you catch me..."
A/n: Author-chan here! With an update! Next chapter will be uploaded soon. Boi 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺