Love Is In The Air

"Yes." I answered, he grabbed me and kissed me.

"Andy and Jesse, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" CC sang as he walked into the kitchen, making me laugh.

We all ate dinner and had some more drinks. They aren't All Time Low, but they're a lot of fun. We ended up doing karaoke, Inna even joined in after Brooke passed out. Ashley, Andy, and CC ended the evening by singing 'Midnight Train To Georgia'. "Do you really have to leave?" Andy asked.

I bit my lip, "Yeah, Alex's on his way."

"It just sucks that you're going with him instead of staying with me."

I shrugged, "He's my best friend, are you jealous Biersack?" I teased.

"Yeah actually, we used to be that close and look where we are now." I chuckled a bit.

"Have faith my dear." My phone buzzed, Alex's here. "Call me in the morning."

He kissed my cheek and gave me a squeeze. I ran out to Alex's car and hopped in. "Hey girly, how was your day?" Alex asked, and kissed my forehead.

"Good... I'm going to be going on a date with Andy soon." I said, not looking to see his expression.

"That's great, I thought you were gonna stay single for awhile?" He mentioned as he started driving down the road.

"It's just a date, he's not my boyfriend or anything." I simply stated.

"Do you want me to help you get ready?" He asked, bringing a smile to my face.

"I'd love that."

"So am I bringing you home or are you staying at my place?"

Although I should probably go home, I wanna crash at Alex's. I mean, this might be the last time we have a sleepover for awhile. "Yours."

I saw him smile from the corner of my eye. "Jack's out tonight so it'll just be you and me."

I hate to say it, but sometimes it is better when it is just Alex and me. Don't get me wrong, I love the guys, but Alex and I get made fun of because we always seem like a couple, but we just really enjoy each other's company. I certainly think there's nothing wrong with that.
So we got up to his apartment and Alex started making popcorn so we can watch a movie. I went to his bedroom and picked out something to wear, he doesn't mind, he never does. I put on a Blink-182 Tshirt and a pair of his sweatpants. I put my clothes in my purse and walked out to the kitchen. Alex was drizzling butter onto the popcorn.

"Coke or Mountain Dew?" I asked, going through the fridge.

"I'll have the Mountain Dew so you can have the last coke." He said and I side hugged him. I grabbed the drinks, he grabbed the popcorn, and we sat down on the couch. "What movie do you want to watch?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, what do you wanna watch?"

"How bout we watch 'Central Intelligence'?" He suggested and I nodded.

Alex turned on the TV and started streaming the movie. He grabbed a blanket from his bedroom and put it on me as he sat down. I seriously feel like we're mentally linked. It kinda reminds me of the movie 'In Your Eyes', it's about a boy and girl who've been mentally linked all their lives and when they realized that they weren't nuts, they bonded. It feels great to have that kinda person in my life because they're the only one who can tell you when you've truly lost it.

"Oh I love Kevin Hart!" I said getting all excited.

"I know, that's why I picked this." He said and I cuddled up to him. "Oh and I almost forgot." He got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a super-sized bag of Skittles!

"Marry me Gaskarth!" I squealed, taking the bag from his hands.

"Gladly."

"I love you Gaskarth."

"I love you Myles."

A/N So I know this is a shorter chapter than usual, but I thought a sweet filler would be nice. And guys, the book's almost at 200 views!!! You guys are the absolute best!

Love ya<3