05

This part is basically (y/n) explaining the situation cause, why not?
Most of it is actually just (y/n) talkin about the surroundings... >_> yay???
...Its not even well planned...don't fall asleep during it...

-Sophie-

I walked out of the shack.

Nikki was following shortly behind me.

She looked sideways, almost as if something was on her mind.

My head tilted down, still having the scene replay in my mind.

We just walked in silence.

Well, physically silent.

What the f@ck brain???

You just had to freakin say something weird or awkward like every other fuckin time.

THIS IS WHY I CANT FUCKIN SMALL TALK

WHY DE FUCK DID THE AUTHOR NAME OUR FUCKING GROUP THE "NEUTRALIST GROUP"

I heard a few voices and noises in the distance which snapped me from my mental self loathing.

I looked up to see that we were already at the camp.

There was a small line of tents and some others supplies or tools laying around.

A few exstinguished camp fires were also in our little camp.

Ok, we weren't the most organized group but ever since the war started; we surprisingly haven't been attacked yet.

We were a small group, not really well known or populated like a few other neutralist groups either.

Nikki and I didn't stop as we continued to walk towards the camp.

Ok, is it weird that the camp was almost in the middle of no where?

Well, not on the middle of no where.

There's a city nearby but it's basically abandoned.

The only reason really keeping us from setting our camp there is because of other neutralist groups.

And since we were actually closer to a monster base, most of the groups are most likely made of monsters.

You'd be surprised at how close we are to it actually, considering our camp members opinion on monsters too.

We reached the little camp, the first person that greets us was this 7 feet tall armored man.

George, probably one of this camps best fighters...

Well, best fighters in a hand to hand combat.

Give him a gun of some sort and he can aim jackshit with it.

And you'd be surprised at how kind he is...Jesus, aren't I just making characters look good in this book?

I'll regret it later as you learn more about them but fuck it.

He literally swooped me and Nikki off our feet to give me a hug.

Yup, defiantly NOT. Someone you'd expect from war.

" How's my favorite kids doing?" He had a rough deep voice, expected from his appearance.

He also had an accent, I don't know what it is specifically.

But it sounds, Scottish?

"Doing great! Now can you let me down so I don't chop your arms off?" I said through gritted teeth.