12

Maybe being his fake friend isn't as ba-

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a stomp beside me.

His combat boots rub the cigar into the dirt ground.

"We better get something done, we have the time."

-Sophie-

I got ready, grabbing my gun and her dagger.

Sans and I walked to the camp.

We didn't really talk much.

Which kind of surprised me.

It felt "normal", which was even weirder.

Say something

How are you comfortable with this

We continue to walk without a word said.

I glanced at him to see him staring off, probably thinking of something.

I didn't bother thinking much about it, I don't care.

Much.

I mentally added.

Time skip cause why the fuck not?

We were in a circular tent that was not very well kept.

The ground had no coverage and the cloth used to make the tent was a bit ripped.

It was sort of a meeting place, though we almost never used it since this camp is so small and almost nothing ever is important enough to be talked about like this.

How did we get here?

Well when Sans and I reached the camp we didn't see anyone, so we just looked through the entire place.

The camp overall wasn't that big (literally 1-4 tents and a few crates and boxes around )so we looked over the places pretty quickly.

When we finally decided to check this one, Zanori and George were actually already planing on..uh...something?

I don't know yet.

Which puts us in this situation we're in right now.

Sans seemed to be pretty confused with this place too but didn't do anything other than somehow raising a brow.

"So, uh...I'm not good at this...how are we going to solve this...problem?" Zanori started.

I gave them a confused look.

Wait, which problem.

She probably realized her mistakes and explained what she said.

"Before you guys came here, we uh, George and I were talking about your missing father." She explained, quieter when she mention my dad.

I hummed.

Sans gave me a questionable look, Probably expecting more of an reaction.

Even Zanori seemed a bit confused.

Sure I was upset that my father "disappeared", but this wasn't the first time this happened.