the after

Was it a lie?

Was it a lie?

Was this just something that I made up to help me cope with the world?

Did the years really travel by?
Were the pieces of the broken world really put back together?
Did we really no longer live in fear of the walkers or of people like the governor?
Did I really get to watch my children grow up?
Did the world really have no effect on them?
Did Carl and I really never lose the spark?
Was the bond really inseparable?
Were we ever really capable of not letting the world spoil our children or our family?

The world did beat us back and blue

but did we come back?

Did we really hold it together?

Was this all just some big scenario I made up in my head? Some perfect world after the cure was found.

Was there even a cure?

Was there even hope?

Was it all just a lie?

-----------
AUTHOR'S NOTE
YES, I am writing this sequel. I had such HIGH demand for it and it honestly made me tear up a tad. (I'm so dramatic, holy shit)
I would just like to say thank you so much if you are reading and plan to continue this journey with me in this sequel.
I can positively say
buckle.the.fuck.up
y'all thought 'you and me' was crazy? ha.
I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS FOR CHARACTERS, SCENARIOS, OR ANYTHING
This story will not follow the comics or the TV show. If some parts do seem similar, it's meant to be.
ALSO
I recommend new readers to read 'you and me' first, because it'll be hard to understand a sequel when you haven't read the first part. ya feel? ok sick.
ALSO
Returning readers! I recommend that if you do not remember anything or some parts are fuzzy, REREAD 'you and me'
also I do not have a kik anymore, but if you wanna DM me
slide into my dms
that's its for now. like I said
buckle.the.fuck.up
-----------